Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Snapchat DOWN: Users Unable To Send Selfies As Popular Photo App NOT WORKING - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Snapchat DOWN: Users Unable To Send Selfies As Popular Photo App NOT WORKING (400 Views)

Confusion All Over The World As Facebook Goes Down: Users Are Unable To Login / Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) / How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Snapchat DOWN: Users Unable To Send Selfies As Popular Photo App NOT WORKING by Entertain9jar(f): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
THE popular messaging app Snapchat has gone down for users around the world.

The popular app Snapchat is down for users across the world

The outage, which began at around 2:30am UK time, is being felt most in the United States and western Europe, according to the website DownDetector.
Twitter user Auryonn Alexis, based in Kansas, ‏wrote: "Neither my friends or myself can snaps to people. It keeps failing."
Another US-based user said: "Why does my Snapchat say I have no internet connection when I clearly do? I've reset the app and turned off my phone?"

A spokeman for the app, which last suffered an outage in late January, has not yet commented on the issues.
Snapchat was launched in late 2011 by Evan Spiegel, Bobby Murphy and Reggie Brown when they were students in Stanford, California.
The app is used by celebrities such as Kylie Jenner, Miley Cyrus and Rihanna, with a total of eight million videos shared every day.

CONTD. >>> http://newsnewsblog..com.ng/2016/02/snapchat-down-users-unable-to-send.html#0

(1) (Reply)

Google Looks To Include Wireless Charging For Its Car / Please Help Me, BB Internet Subsription / First Comprehensive Review Of The Latest Samsung S7 And S7 Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.