Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Unilorin Misplaced My Results, Been Unable To Get Transcript. Help Needed.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Misplaced My Results, Been Unable To Get Transcript. Help Needed.... (258 Views)

I Have Misplaced My WAEC Original Result (what Do I Do?) / How To Get Transcript From OOU / HELP!! I Have Been Unable To Check My WAEC Result. Screenshot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Misplaced My Results, Been Unable To Get Transcript. Help Needed.... by DonBamz: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
I graduated from the Faculty of Arts in University of ilorin in 2004. Fastforward to 2014 (10 years later), i applied for my academic transcript and after much delay, learnt that my department had misplaced my 400L (final year) results hence they have been unable to forward my results to the academic dept to compute my transcript. Several entreaties have been made including threatening to sue the school (at least to force their hand), but nothing yet. This set-back has cost me applications to further my studies for a Masters degree. And the school is doing NOTHING about it. The excuse I'm given is that documentations may have been misplaced when the school moved from the temporary location to the permanent site. But why should I suffer for their gross negligence?

Pls are there any graduates from Unilorin in the house facing the same issue? or if not, can anybody advise how best to tackle this situation? I am presently at my wits end. Have a major programme I want to apply for this year but my academic transcript is required.
Constructive advise would be most appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Syndicate Bank PO Exam Sarkari Result 2016 For Probationary Officer Post / English Language Home Tutor / SAP HR Online Training From INDIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.