Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. (3317 Views)

Best Agricultural Investment Opportunity For 2018 / Become An Exporter Before You Miss Out!!! / Farming Machines Purchasing Information--for Both Importer And Exporter!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by demola2100: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
By popular demand, Parvenu exports has deem it fit to re-organise another free seminar training tagged "secrets of exporting", This is another opportunity for you to become an exporter and make unimaginable load of money and be exposed to how to make #80,000-#150,000 per week. We are doing this again because we have been receiving alot of calls to re-organise the seminar. come and benefit in this mind blowing seminar.
For Bookings, send your name, location and phone number to 08100794239 and we shall reserve a seat for you and inform you the date for the seminar. It is totally free.
For enquiries,visit us at Parvenu ventures limited, 11th floor, cocoa house, dugbe, Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by demola2100: 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
demola2100:
By popular demand, Parvenu exports has deem it fit to re-organise another free seminar training tagged "secrets of exporting", This is another opportunity for you to become an exporter and make unimaginable load of money and be exposed to how to make #80,000-#150,000 per week. We are doing this again because we have been receiving alot of calls to re-organise the seminar. come and benefit in this mind blowing seminar.
For Bookings, send your name, location and phone number to 08100794239 and we shall reserve a seat for you and inform you the date for the seminar. It is totally free.
For enquiries,visit us at Parvenu ventures limited, 11th floor, cocoa house, dugbe, Ibadan.
contact us
Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by demola2100: 11:20am On Feb 05, 2016
demola2100:

contact us
still on
Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by demola2100: 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
demola2100:
still on
people have been booking for a space, do yours now when it is still available
Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by demola2100: 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
demola2100:

people have been booking for a space, do yours now when it is still available
available
Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by demola2100: 8:50am On Feb 09, 2016
demola2100:

available

This is a opportunity for you to become an exporter............................
Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by demola2100: 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
demola2100:

This is a opportunity for you to become an exporter............................

few days to go
Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by pat077: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
demola2100:

few days to go
sent u message via sms but didn't get any reply
Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by demola2100: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
pat077:
sent u message via sms but didn't get any reply

we will get back to you if you've done so as soon as possible. Thank you

Good morning
Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by demola2100: 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
demola2100:

we will get back to you if you've done so as soon as possible. Thank you

Good morning

This opportunity is closing this weekend for those that are yet to Register, All you just have to do is send your details to the above number and you get a date! The seminar is totally free!
Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by invinzible1: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
I just got an invite. The seminar holds in ibadan.. Too far from me
Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by demola2100: 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
invinzible1:
I just got an invite. The seminar holds in ibadan.. Too far from me
Eyah, sorry about that! For those that are still interested, you can still send your number!
Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by invinzible1: 11:04pm On Feb 12, 2016
Eyah, sorry about that! For those that are still interested, you can still send your number

Can we get ebooks
Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by demola2100: 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
invinzible1:

Eyah, sorry about that! For those that are still interested, you can still send your number

Can we get ebooks

Yea, give us a call.
Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by millhouse: 8:00am On Feb 28, 2016
T
Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by demola2100: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2016
bamiwale:

Very few people will offer to enlighten others like you did. I was at the seminar and can testify that it was very informative and helpful. Even other attendees that already knew about exporting commented that they gained.

May God bless you more.
I'm elated sir. Thanks so much for the comment sir! I'm grateful
Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by orlard3(m): 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2016
[quote author=invinzible1 post=42874176]

Can we get ebooks [/quote

I wont mind getting the e-book too. .... Orlard3@gmail.com]

1 Like

Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by Vodkka(m): 9:43am On Mar 01, 2016
demola2100:

This opportunity is closing this weekend for those that are yet to Register, All you just have to do is send your details to the above number and you get a date! The seminar is totally free!

Ah didn't see dis thread soon enof cry

Can we still gat d e book.... If possible sir

Pls Chrisejike16@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by orlard3(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
[quote author=orlard3 post=43335653][/quote]

Wen is turn for lagos seminar ....mr demola
Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by orlard3(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2016
Vodkka:

Ah didn't see dis thread soon enof cry

Can we still gat d e book.... If possible sir

Pls Chrisejike16@gmail.com

Wen is turn for lagos seminar ....mr demola
Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2016
I sent a msg to ur number since last week and i av not get any reply y, and i base in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 02, 2016
We that av send msg to u self av not get feed bacj
Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by demola2100: 7:58pm On Mar 02, 2016
gabbyalonzo:
We that av send msg to u self av not get feed bacj

We have replied every massage sir
Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 02, 2016
I av not c de reply
Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by demola2100: 8:53pm On Mar 02, 2016
gabbyalonzo:
I av not c de reply

Sorry about that sir, you can kindly resend so that we can revert. Thank you
Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by demola2100: 7:53pm On Mar 03, 2016
demola2100:

Sorry about that sir, you can kindly resend so that we can revert. Thank you

People have been registering, contact us
Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by demola2100: 10:46am On Mar 04, 2016
demola2100:

People have been registering, contact us

mind blowing seminar, you wont regret it
Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by demola2100: 9:31am On Mar 07, 2016
demola2100:

mind blowing seminar, you wont regret it

Register with us today
Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by demola2100: 10:57am On Mar 16, 2016
demola2100:

Register with us today

Few seats left
Re: Information Is Power! Another Opportunity For You To Become Foodstuffs Exporter. by demola2100: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2016
demola2100:

Few seats left

Going........................

(1) (2) (Reply)

Plants That Are Good For Planting In Swamps / Please What Is The Name Of This Plant? / Brush Cutter, Rice Harvester, Tiller And Corn Planting Machine Are Available..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.