Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] (37681 Views)

Have You Seen This Hilarious Job Application Form? / Check Out This Hilarious Job Application Letter / Is This The Most Brilliant Student? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by RGem(f): 4:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
It's because Lautech is a university of tech. Those three subjects are the basics to studying any course in Lautech . Maths and English inclusive.

kelvinatkins:
Op. boss i just gotten admission in lautech to study accounting(Direct Entry) but am having issues with my verification they said my o'level is not complete because i dont have physics, chemistry and biology. is lautech strictly for those that offerd science subject in there high school? if yes then why are they offering accounting.
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by lilbarracuda(m): 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2016
Did his IT in a club
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by Aremu01(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2016
Me carry laptop go work everyday, watch film from start to finish, go back to my hostel n continue
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2016
Ayam proud to be a ladokite
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by Bamz(m): 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
I got a 5 in my SIWES smiley
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by 1miccza: 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2016
That guy na in do I.T oooo
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by 12month: 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
That one day nah, for my i.t I just dey flex weekly enter city mall, but u no fit write that one for ur log book oh, u go too fail bro
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by atamaraph(m): 5:53pm On Feb 04, 2016
tobtap:
cool ...not different from wat i did does years ago... but he is a buffoon for writing it down angry
and wat are you for believing he actually wrote it down? So rude and disrespectful
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by zicocards(m): 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2016
Na wao! Our education system gone bad since 320BC
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by Adeyinka1758(m): 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2016
kelvinatkins:
Op. boss i just gotten admission in lautech to study accounting(Direct Entry) but am having issues with my verification they said my o'level is not complete because i dont have physics, chemistry and biology. is lautech strictly for those that offerd science subject in there high school? if yes then why are they offering accounting.
U need it bro else they wont verify you? Greatest Gbogbo
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by Henovy: 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
tolexy007:
grin grin Cant forget my 4 months SIWES in one Fed ministry, all we do everyday is to argue football, gisting, talk politics, play card or Ludo etc for the whole 4months, We will just fill our log book with any thing that come to our head and our supervisor will sign it and give us a good grade, At the end i got A in my siwes tongue
Are you serious? A grade! Lol.
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by Henovy: 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
GlitzG:
No matter how unserious you are, you can neva fill that and submit it. Guess it's a free space you didn't use n felt like catching your fun...
And Nairaland is about having fun, right. Me too, I believe it is just fun. How can you write that for your lecturer or SIWES director to award grade?
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by Johncuppa(m): 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
kelvinatkins:
Hope u know d full meaning of Lautech? D tech there is technology. Accting or Fine art, u need those subjects
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by lordtony27(m): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
Lol my beloved lautech.Same sh1t happened 2 me last year,did my I.T in nafdac,doz oga nearly turn me 2 an errand boi,omo u get mind o if u really submited dt stuff as ur report.try it in my dpt micro biology doz profz will gladly dash u extra...gr8test ladokite!!!!
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by Mightyraw(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2016
Intimidation we condone not
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2016
[quote author=SirGentle2 post=42616654]no other student can do this except LAUTECH... that is what they are known for
That is not even lautech IT logbook. Buh you taking the joke too personal makes me emotional but wonder! have you been rejected an admission to the school before? Guess that's the issue. I know exactly how you feeling, buh There's no harm in trying again Bro! Go get a life and stop b***hing here.
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by blackrules1(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2016
ShakurM:
Don't even go there guy. The person who wrote it is a friend of mine undecided, I have the original picture sef.

but he/she specifically indicated LAUTECH at the topic.
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2016
SirGentle2:
no other student can do this except LAUTECH... that is what they are known for
SirGentle2:
no other student can do this except LAUTECH... that is what they are known for

That is not even lautech IT logbook. Buh you taking the joke too personal makes me emotional but wonder! have you been rejected an admission to the school before? Guess that's the issue. I know exactly how you feeling, buh There's no harm in trying again Bro! Go get a life and stop b***hing here.
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2016
haxorDelite:
e be lyk say u no well

Don't mind the guy, he probably needs a bread from lautech brakery to shut his mouth!
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by FuckTheMod: 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
tobtap:
cool ...not different from wat i did does years ago... but he is a buffoon for writing it down angry
Shut up! angry

You're the buffoon

The dude is very honest. Not a liar like you.
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by horjeh: 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2016
Omo Ladoke,,
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by blueeyes1: 12:13am On Feb 05, 2016
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by Join4corners(m): 8:02am On Feb 05, 2016
Nawaoo.
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by jgatherer(m): 10:08am On Feb 05, 2016
I have a hard time believing this...but if it's true then that guy dull gan o, talk about being truthful to a fault
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by kelvinatkins(m): 8:33am On Feb 08, 2016
Johncuppa:

Hope u know d full meaning of Lautech? D tech there is technology. Accting or Fine art, u need those subjects
Johncuppa:

na xo my 30k wey i pay for acceptance go take go?
is there any I can dofor them to verify my credentials and i willtake another ssce?
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by Johncuppa(m): 7:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
kelvinatkins:

na xo my 30k wey i pay for acceptance go take go?
is there any I can dofor them to verify my credentials and i willtake another ssce?

U can go to student affair to ask. But next time, learn to ask question b4 acting. But I think it is still possible but I don't know ow they use to do it. I know of commercial students that did accounting in Lautech but u can't escape those subjects in 100l.
Re: See The Hilarious Job Description Of A Lautech IT Student [photo] by SirGentle2(m): 8:46am On Feb 09, 2016
deeMarc:

Am sorry friend, I see u are really angry.... but that is the truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastors Versus Fathers / Checkout This Guys Five Star Open Air Room.effect Of WEED. / Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.