Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Withdraw Foreign Currency In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Withdraw Foreign Currency In Nigeria (2487 Views)

Naira Exchanges At N49-N51 Per Yuan At First Auction Of Chinese Currency In Nig / Top 10 Weakest Currency In Africa (See List) / Recession: 12 Ways To Earn Foreign Currency Legitimately In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withdraw Foreign Currency In Nigeria by nuelnuel: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hello people!
Can anyone tell me how to go about this; I have money in my UK back account and I want to withdraw the money in Pounds and exchange it myself here in Nigeria to take advantage of the high exchange rate. How can I withdraw the money in my UK bank account in Pounds in Nigeria?
Thank you
Re: Withdraw Foreign Currency In Nigeria by suyamasta(m): 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2016
The best way is to open a dom account in Nigeria then, then send the money to the dom account then u can withdraw and change to naira by urself

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Foreign Currency In Nigeria by benpedro(m): 6:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
suyamasta:
The best way is to open a dom account in Nigeria then, then send the money to the dom account then u can withdraw and change to naira by urself
no bank is giving you dollars or pounds CASH in Nigeria presently my friend.
Re: Withdraw Foreign Currency In Nigeria by otitokoroleti: 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2016
benpedro:
#fact

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Foreign Currency In Nigeria by atikuman(m): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
i have lots pounds to be collected and been told i would be paid in Nigeria....too bad..with the black market rate ..i might loose alot.
Re: Withdraw Foreign Currency In Nigeria by nuelnuel: 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2016
Wow wahala dey o!
I am now thinking about Moneygram money transfer so I can initiate the transfer online and then receive Dollars or Pounds here in Nigeria but it's like most banks will pay me in Naira. I don't know whether there is any bank that will pay me in Pounds or Dollars
benpedro:
Re: Withdraw Foreign Currency In Nigeria by suyamasta(m): 10:29pm On Feb 04, 2016
benpedro:
my friend if one branch no get check a more healthy branch they will give u, i know person wey withdraw from fidelity bank yesterday
Re: Withdraw Foreign Currency In Nigeria by suyamasta(m): 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2016
nuelnuel:
Wow wahala dey o!
I am now thinking about Moneygram money transfer so I can initiate the transfer online and then receive Dollars or Pounds here in Nigeria but it's like most banks will pay me in Naira. I don't know whether there is any bank that will pay me in Pounds or Dollars
For moneygram or WU they will pay u in naira, your best bet is to open a dom account

1 Like

Re: Withdraw Foreign Currency In Nigeria by atikuman(m): 4:43am On Feb 10, 2016
don't loose money and hope...
Re: Withdraw Foreign Currency In Nigeria by Flexherbal(m): 4:50am On Feb 10, 2016
Banks no longer give foreign currencies.
Re: Withdraw Foreign Currency In Nigeria by lordtriplee(m): 11:53am On Jun 02, 2016
nuelnuel:
Hello people!
Can anyone tell me how to go about this; I have money in my UK back account and I want to withdraw the money in Pounds and exchange it myself here in Nigeria to take advantage of the high exchange rate. How can I withdraw the money in my UK bank account in Pounds in Nigeria?
Thank you

You can send the money to your account and receive it in the local exchange rate(around 400 NGN)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start An Ibo Restaurant In London And I Need Your Advice / Which Online Payment Gateway Nigerians Use Most / Alaba Business Mogul FEDAN & His Wife Who Died In Fatal Accident Buried(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.