Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

In Need Of A Codeigniter Developer Urgent - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / In Need Of A Codeigniter Developer Urgent (578 Views)

Codeigniter Not Receiving Input From Angularjs / Testing My Codeigniter Skill / Has Any One Used Bluimp Jquery File Upload Plugin With Codeigniter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Codeigniter Developer Urgent by seoconsultant(m): 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hello I am looking for a very good codeigniter developer
He needs to be familiar with social APIs and also integrating other APIs.
We have a special offer likewise if you are that good.
We will provide you with some test work and need you to execute.
Please call 07034222684 if you know how to code php codeigniter and develop web base applications.
We are more interested if you live close to Egbeda.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Affordable Unlimited Hosting Service As Soon As Possible / Google Introduces Page-level Ads For Adsense (increase Ur Income) / Wanna Share Dis Lttle Airtel Offer With My Pals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.