Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Were You Excited And/Or Elated When You Became A Nairaland Member? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Were You Excited And/Or Elated When You Became A Nairaland Member? (688 Views)

5 Reasons Why Nigerians Get Excited About Fridays / Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland And His Beautiful Bride. / I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were You Excited And/Or Elated When You Became A Nairaland Member? by sagtav(f): 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2016
i just registered with nairaland today after more than 4yrs of being a guest BUT, i don't feel the excitement nairalanders talk about when they become members.
Re: Were You Excited And/Or Elated When You Became A Nairaland Member? by missdebs(f): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
op sorry, but I did feel the freedom of being able to also join in the drama not just watch it from afar

1 Like

Re: Were You Excited And/Or Elated When You Became A Nairaland Member? by dacovajnr: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
Excited Bawo..does it come with monetary reward of a kind of gift for me to get excited undecided
Re: Were You Excited And/Or Elated When You Became A Nairaland Member? by sagtav(f): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2016
dacovajnr:
Excited Bawo..does it come with monetary reward of a kind of gift for me to get excited undecided
even at that, i still miss being a guest.
Re: Were You Excited And/Or Elated When You Became A Nairaland Member? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2016
I just registered. I found this forum through a google search on an information I needed to get. I didn't even know Nigeria had an online forum as big as this with so many users.

1 Like

Re: Were You Excited And/Or Elated When You Became A Nairaland Member? by sagtav(f): 11:28pm On Feb 04, 2016
Sedrik:
I just registered today. I found this forum through a google search on an information I needed to get. I didn't even know Nigeria had an online forum as big as this with so many users.

yeah, we do. all thanks 2 seun [the owner]. By d way u're welcome 2 our nairaland.
Re: Were You Excited And/Or Elated When You Became A Nairaland Member? by Nobody: 3:19am On Feb 05, 2016
No.
Wow you lurked a long time.

1 Like

Re: Were You Excited And/Or Elated When You Became A Nairaland Member? by sagtav(f): 6:42am On Feb 05, 2016
lol,
Re: Were You Excited And/Or Elated When You Became A Nairaland Member? by sagtav(f): 6:45am On Feb 05, 2016
QueenValerie:
No.
Wow you lurked a long time.
yea,

my hapi get-away
Re: Were You Excited And/Or Elated When You Became A Nairaland Member? by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 05, 2016
sagtav:
yeah, we do. all thanks 2 seun [the owner]. By d way u're welcome 2 our nairaland.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Were You Excited And/Or Elated When You Became A Nairaland Member? by sagtav(f): 9:07am On Apr 27, 2016

Thank you.
welcome

(1) (Reply)

See Queue At Conoil Filling Station As At 6:10am / See What A Guy Helping A Lady Out Of The Pool Is Doing. / You Will Pee On Your Body ... Check Out This Hilarious Quote Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.