Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

“Don’t Let Me Die So Soon”, Talented Actor, Olumide Bakare Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “Don’t Let Me Die So Soon”, Talented Actor, Olumide Bakare Cries Out (1449 Views)

Obituary Poster Of Olumide Bakare / Biography Of Late Actor, Olumide Bakare / Actor Olumide Bakare Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Don’t Let Me Die So Soon”, Talented Actor, Olumide Bakare Cries Out by davit: 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2016
One of the nation's gifted and talented actor, Olumide Bakare is critically ill. His worsening medical situation has prompted him to call on well meaning Nigerians to come to his aid financially.

The once healthy nollywood star was met lying helplessly on his sick bed at the University Teaching Hospital, UCH, Ibadan, on Tuesday January 2, 2016 .

According to family source, Mr Bakare prolonged ailment has resulted in accumulation of huge medical bills which is creating a huge strain on the sick actor.

Bakare, was last week admitted at the hospital for heart cum lung related disease. He lamented that the delibitating ailment has inflicted a huge strain on his finance as he has spent over a million naira on his worsening health.

He presently needs about thirty thousand naira daily for diagnosis as at the time of going to press.

Mr. Bakare is asking highly merciful Nigerians to come to his aid financially and spiritually .

According to him, there is urgent need for financial assistance to mitigate his present condition which has not only overwhelmed him, but has equally depleted his savings, thereby necessitating his urgent appeal for prayers and financial supports.

“My strength is not enough to withstand this any longer. Help me to beg the children of Nigeria that they should render both financial support and prayers to me.”

Olumide Bakare became famous for his acclaimed role as Chief Koko in the rested TV series, Koko Close. He has been a regular feature in many Nollywood movies including Tunde Kelani’s Ma’ami.

Individual or corporate organizations willing to assist or wishing to contribute to the medical fund are advised to pay into the account: A/C No. 3872003592. OLUMIDE BAKARE. ECOBANK.

Pls be equally kind to share. God bless.

Source: http://www.authenticnewsnetwork.com/2016/02/dont-let-me-die-so-soon-talented-actor.html?spref=fb&m=1

Fynestboi, ijebabe, MissyB3 please help move this to where people can see it. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Let Me Die So Soon”, Talented Actor, Olumide Bakare Cries Out by pet4ril(f): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
Heart diseases are not easy oooo
I wish him quick recovery
Re: “Don’t Let Me Die So Soon”, Talented Actor, Olumide Bakare Cries Out by datola: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2016
For a man of his ststus to go cap in hand means the sickness is serious.

He always acted being heart attacked in most films he had featured.

May God heal him and provide the financial support.

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Let Me Die So Soon”, Talented Actor, Olumide Bakare Cries Out by dapsoneh: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2016
Get well soon sir
Re: “Don’t Let Me Die So Soon”, Talented Actor, Olumide Bakare Cries Out by Afrok(m): 5:55pm On Feb 04, 2016
I thought they have associations as entertainers, they should please come to his aid.
God's healing hands is on u, i wish u quick recovery sir...
Re: “Don’t Let Me Die So Soon”, Talented Actor, Olumide Bakare Cries Out by Houseofglam7(f): 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2016
I'll send my little contribution.
I hope it makes a difference embarassed

1 Like

Re: “Don’t Let Me Die So Soon”, Talented Actor, Olumide Bakare Cries Out by cruzita(f): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2016
the reason I hate nollywood is because they keep deaf ear to the cries of their own person when he or she is in dire need of help.this is not the first time
Re: “Don’t Let Me Die So Soon”, Talented Actor, Olumide Bakare Cries Out by Elxandre(m): 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
It never made front page Abi?

That's NL for you I guess.

Lalasticlala is the man for these occasions cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Olajumoke’s From Selling Bread On The Streets To The Cover Of Thisday Style / Rev. Sister Spotted Drinking Super Cold Star Lager Beer / ‎RMD,Toke Makinwa,Rita Dominic Stun At Launch Of Telenovela 'Hush'(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.