Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Scarcity Of Petrol Hits Ilorin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Scarcity Of Petrol Hits Ilorin (699 Views)

Is Closure Of Petrol Stations The Solution To The Scarcity Of PMS ? / Petrol Tanker Leaks Fuel At Oshodi - Pics / Fire Outbreak In Ikoyi Caused By Motorcycle Carrying 30 Liters Of Petrol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scarcity Of Petrol Hits Ilorin by spanzed(m): 6:47pm On Feb 04, 2016
For a week now almost all the filing stations havent operated in ilorin especially those in Tanke where i stay how come fuel is scarce in ilorin and not scarce in other states? i went as far as akerebiata to get fuel yesterday from fate even when i got to the filing station the queue was something else i was lucky to be attended to early....Why is petrol scarce in ilorin are these filing stations refusing to sell or NNPC depots are not releasing fuel to them...

(1) (Reply)

Psquare Mansion Commotion : The Real Story (video) / Four Mexicans And Five Nigerian Drug Dealers Arrested In Asaba / A Very Dangerous Snake Has Just Been Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.