Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

[PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? (29133 Views)

Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Directors Who Sleep With Actresses For Roles / Movie Directors Can No Longer Afford Me - Actress Omotola Jalade / Photos Of Wizkid's Directors Who May Have Leaked The Smelly Vagina Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? by softvio(m): 7:32am On Feb 05, 2016
The best is Teco Benson, dude so xtraOrdinary(State of Emergency)..... Lancelot,Emem isong, stephenie okereke,Fred Amata,Tchidi Chikere,Obi Melonye
Re: [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? by Nature8(m): 8:16am On Feb 05, 2016
Why is Tchidi Chikere not in that Top Five list?
Re: [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? by chanx: 8:19am On Feb 05, 2016
TK is it
Re: [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? by Preciousgift25(f): 8:19am On Feb 05, 2016
I love their work Tunde Kelani and Kunle Afolayan
Re: [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? by hentoti2(m): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2016
my number 1 is Amata, every single shot was a hit back to back , from Amazing grace to something november...ko ni da fu iya anybody
Re: [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? by motunrayoamusa(f): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2016
sure kule afolayan
Re: [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? by lexydo007(m): 8:52am On Feb 05, 2016
Go to court
1money:
I no see my favourite director there - Desmond Elliot
Films he directed - Reloaded, Holding hope, Findling mercy, Kamara's tree, 30 days in atlanta, guilty pleasures and more.
Re: [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? by stevLegend: 9:08am On Feb 05, 2016
Thecelebgists:
Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors -

Who Is Your Best So Far?

Lancelot Oduwa
Imasuen has worked in the film industry since 1999 mainly as a film director and producer. He currently lives in Lagos. And also has a filmography ranging from Sister’s Love (2008), Entanglement (2009), Home in Exile (2010), Bent Arrows (2010), Invasion 1897 (2014).

Teco Benson

Teco Benson is a Nigerian film director and producer. He was nominated for Best Director at the Africa Movie Academy Awards in 2006 and 2008, and won Director of the Year at the 2011 Best of Nollywood Awards few of his filmography are Red Hot,Accident,Mission to Nowhere,State of Emergency,Two Brides and a Baby.

Tunde Kelani

Tunde Kelani (born 26 February 1948), also known as TK , is a Nollywood filmmaker, director, cinematographer and producer.
His incredible filmograpy ranges from Ko se Gbe, Oleku ,Thunder Bolt, The Narrow Path, White Handkerchief , Maami and Dazzling, Mirage.

Biyi Bandele

Biyi Bandele (dreaded monster) is a Nigerian novelist, playwright and filmmaker. Bandele is regarded as one of the most versatile and prolific of the UK-based Nigerian writers, having turned his hand to theatre, journalist and film production is a perfection for this guy. His reputable Filmography are, fifty and half of a yellow sun.

Kunle Afolayan

Kunle afolayan is an incredible actor and producer with a very impressive filmography made up of ‘ Irapada ’, ‘ The Figurine: Aroromire ’, ‘ Phone Swap ’, and ‘ October 1 ’

http://celebgists.com/nollywood-movie-directors/

Oga, e gud for ur eye?
Wetin happen to the likes of:
Tchidi Chikere.
Emem Isong.
Charles Novia.
Izu Ojukwu.
Andy Amenechi.
Ernest Asuzu?
Abeg, go check well again.. tongue
Thecelebgists:
Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors -

Who Is Your Best So Far?

Lancelot Oduwa
Imasuen has worked in the film industry since 1999 mainly as a film director and producer. He currently lives in Lagos. And also has a filmography ranging from Sister’s Love (2008), Entanglement (2009), Home in Exile (2010), Bent Arrows (2010), Invasion 1897 (2014).

Teco Benson

Teco Benson is a Nigerian film director and producer. He was nominated for Best Director at the Africa Movie Academy Awards in 2006 and 2008, and won Director of the Year at the 2011 Best of Nollywood Awards few of his filmography are Red Hot,Accident,Mission to Nowhere,State of Emergency,Two Brides and a Baby.

Tunde Kelani

Tunde Kelani (born 26 February 1948), also known as TK , is a Nollywood filmmaker, director, cinematographer and producer.
His incredible filmograpy ranges from Ko se Gbe, Oleku ,Thunder Bolt, The Narrow Path, White Handkerchief , Maami and Dazzling, Mirage.

Biyi Bandele

Biyi Bandele (dreaded monster) is a Nigerian novelist, playwright and filmmaker. Bandele is regarded as one of the most versatile and prolific of the UK-based Nigerian writers, having turned his hand to theatre, journalist and film production is a perfection for this guy. His reputable Filmography are, fifty and half of a yellow sun.

Kunle Afolayan

Kunle afolayan is an incredible actor and producer with a very impressive filmography made up of ‘ Irapada ’, ‘ The Figurine: Aroromire ’, ‘ Phone Swap ’, and ‘ October 1 ’

http://celebgists.com/nollywood-movie-directors/

Oga, e gud for ur eye?
Wetin happen to the likes of:
Tchidi Chikere.
Emem Isong.
Charles Novia.
Izu Ojukwu.
Andy Amenechi.
Ernest Asuzu?
Abeg, go check well again..
Re: [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? by patrickbon(m): 9:21am On Feb 05, 2016
Teco benson is the best
Re: [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? by doveda: 10:16am On Feb 05, 2016
softvio:
The best is Teco Benson, dude so xtraOrdinary(State of Emergency)..... Lancelot,Emem isong, stephenie okereke,Fred Amata,Tchidi Chikere,Obi Melonye

You have started watching movies

Emem Isong, Emem Isong, Fred Amata and Lancelot

The rest on your list need to take a back seat
Re: [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? by doveda: 10:18am On Feb 05, 2016
chesterlee:

He's a top award winning nollywood director, so I wonder why his name wasn't mentioned

Try and watch his latest movie "Oxford Gardens"

He is not that good

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? by doveda: 10:22am On Feb 05, 2016
bee444:

Chidi Chikere wasn't on the list. You first acknowledge or say you do not know these directors before giving us your favourite.

The hatred you people have towards other tribes is so appaulling and despicable.

What hatred? Whether you like it or not none of them are as good as :Kenneth Gyang, Kunle Afoloayan, Tunde Kelani, Emem Isong, Tade Ogidan and Fred Amata.

The rest make your typical Nollywood movies. I understand your mentality. You are used to your low quality home videos

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? by Bishops10(m): 10:35am On Feb 05, 2016
surelove:
Tchidi Chikere and Lancelot Oduwa
Tchidi rocks till tomorrow with Ossy Affason

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? by surelove(f): 10:55am On Feb 05, 2016
Re: [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? by mamaafrik(m): 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
Smellymouth:
My list::::

5. Emem Isong

4. Kunle Afolayan

3. Fidelis Duker

2. Chico Ejiro

1. Teco Benson

Yoruba movies and their subtitles tho grin
it means "ibe ti bajeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? by danbrowndmf(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Padi hafa? You scarce ooo.

Thanks, I go try watch am
baba na work o. Oni music promotion company kan ti mo se se bere ishe...but mo shi wa ni trials sha. Paraventure if everything click i go just give u the full gist Via PM.how work na?
Re: [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? by BUGOFF(m): 10:26am On Feb 12, 2016
1money:
I no see my favourite director there - Desmond Elliot
Films he directed - Reloaded, Holding hope, Findling mercy, Kamara's tree, 30 days in atlanta, guilty pleasures and more.
Hey bro, bn a while.
u still importing?
Re: [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? by 1money: 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2016
BUGOFF:
Hey bro, bn a while.
u still importing?

Yeah, though in a small scale now due to the dollar wahala
Re: [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? by BUGOFF(m): 8:47pm On Feb 12, 2016
1money:

Yeah, though in a small scale now due to the dollar wahala
True. Had to suspend all plans to start. so, wat hv u got? wat's in vogue? let's do WhatsApp
Re: [PHOTOS] Top Five Nollywood Movie Directors - Who Is Your Best So Far? by 1money: 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
pm me
BUGOFF:
True. Had to suspend all plans to start. so, wat hv u got? wat's in vogue? let's do WhatsApp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Makeup Free Photo, See Fans Reactions- WAKABOBO / Lizzy Anjorin Celebrates Her Birthday (Photos) / Boluwatife Balogun To Launch Clothing Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.