Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

The Love that Killed My Mother - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Love that Killed My Mother (583 Views)

The Hottest Thief! ( When She Married The "Love"of Her Life..) / "The Love Triangle" - A Short Christian Love Story By Oyekunle Lizzy Oyebola / My Mother (A True Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Love that Killed My Mother by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2016
He bought me lots of gifts, from clothes to shoes, to designer bags and jewelries. He told me he truly loved me, that was why he bought so many expensive things for me. I was so overwhelmed and excited. But sadly, I could not use the things he bought for me without arousing my mother's suspicions or ....
Pls continue at https://aminatawastories./2016/02/04/the-lover-who-killed-my-mother/

(1) (Reply)

My Career, My Life / Top 10 Most Spoken Languages In Africa / I Urgently Need "Hemorrhoid No More By Jessica Wright

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.