Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) (46288 Views)

Plus-sized Ladies Go Topless For Photoshoot / Dethroned Grace Okoro Adaeze Reacts, Tells Her Side Of The Story! / Grace Okoro Adaeze Dethroned (Miss Nollywood Queen) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by insecticide: 8:27am On Feb 05, 2016
chineloSA:
I dont condone what the magazine require her to do. But I can bet that if it was Gucci,Guess or Dolce and Gabbana,she was gonna do it. smiley

Just that the magazine is a black brand and too inferior for her
smhfy
Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by repogirl(f): 8:27am On Feb 05, 2016
It's for modelling purposes na..... It's not as if the goods will be hanging out there for everyone to see.

Anyway, everyone has their limits.
Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by herboshedhe(f): 8:27am On Feb 05, 2016
OK NA grin
Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 05, 2016
AntiIPOB:
The statement alone explained who you are,quote me anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 05, 2016
Stewpeed pageantry.. lord I commit my future wife b4 u, she shouldn't be a commercial girl who will be willing to show her boobs to an ogling camera man whose eyes looks like cyclops. African women had killed their decorum, modesty and sense of motherly pride on the alters of pageantry...
Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by cococandy(f): 8:28am On Feb 05, 2016
That one too follow for pageant? Ms VL? undecided

Anyway who send her message before.
If you don't like their conditions, you shouldn't have gone in the first place.
Not coming out now to form something else
Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by CriticMaestro: 8:29am On Feb 05, 2016
How many guys don see ur boobs before? Just tell them say ur afraid of camera jor...village girl

1 Like

Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 05, 2016
Speechless3:
Ordinary topless undecided You for stay for your papa house na.

So topless don become ordinary?? Hmmm....
Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by shadol0083(m): 8:31am On Feb 05, 2016
Worry is d interest paid for those who borrow trouble.
Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by haibe(m): 8:32am On Feb 05, 2016
Mariecakes:
cheesy grin but what do they need topless for undecided
good question
Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 05, 2016
I don't get -In Bi.afra land where I dey now Ladies bring their breasts out anyhow;they don't even care.
Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=Speechless3 post=42635184][/quote]As i said,you know,character is like pregnancy you cannot hide hence,you have to manifest yours.
Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by AlienStar: 8:34am On Feb 05, 2016
She should have known better, pageantry ain't for decent gals. People who can do anything for fame n money.

1 Like

Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 05, 2016
onyiiella:
I can even do topless and pantless, if i'm asked to as long as the money will flow in. Who cares. Abeg contact me if you have any for me jor

I will send you N100, no I will transfer N50 recharge card for you, Ngwa send me, the braless, pantless pics of u. Do am quick quick since am Hot now.. make ur poses spicy and seductive, and make ur face very visible with ur (bust de kitten) kitten wide open in case I want to use it for my blog....all na modelling, I have an ogwu igbo ( igbo aphrodisiac drug ) product I am currently marketing, so am giving u de opportunity to model for the drugs. Pic of de drug is included, I want to remove de flyer and put ur naked pics there.

1 Like

Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by FuckTheMod: 8:36am On Feb 05, 2016
Speechless3:
Ode

Shemąle

1 Like

Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by ziego(m): 8:40am On Feb 05, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Amarachi Joyce Mbatu was very glad on the 24th of January when she won the Face of VL magazine 2016.

Fast forward to less than two weeks later, the VL beauty pageant organisers that crowned her announced yesterday that Amarachi has been dethroned for reasons they said included lack of commitment, availability and not being able to meet up the the brand (VL) requirements.

However, according to Amarachi,she was dethroned because she refused to do a topless photoshoot. Here's what she posted on Facebook after the pageant released their statement dethroning her.

The first runner up, Damaris Obieke pictured below signing her contract, takes over from Amarachi.

The magazine really shoots topless photos of their models which they use for their magazine covers. Here are some covers I got from the internet.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/vl-magazine-beauty-queen-dethroned-after-topless-photoshoot-refusal.html

Wetin VL means in full
Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 05, 2016
FuckTheMod:

Ode

Shemąle
e pain am shocked
Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by luckyberry(m): 8:40am On Feb 05, 2016
Omo deeperlife
Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by ehix89(m): 8:42am On Feb 05, 2016
Speechless3:
and she cld go topless 4 free
Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by Adisa89(m): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2016
cremedelacreme:
So proud of you girl. Stripping for photoshoot does not make you beautiful. You look so beautiful naturally. Let them go with their yeye crown. angry
Topless wouldn't make her a stripper
Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by digitsolution: 8:43am On Feb 05, 2016
Too many pageants these days sef MBGN for this and that........which is which sef!!!!!!
Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 05, 2016
ehix89:
and she cld go topless 4 free
u dey mind am undecided
Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 05, 2016
Adisa89:

Topless wouldn't make her a stripper
Thank u o jare. Ignorance no gree leave some people.
Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by ehix89(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2016
Speechless3:
u dey mind am undecided
lol
Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 05, 2016
goodluck to her.
Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by Adisa89(m): 8:48am On Feb 05, 2016
vfactor:

So topless don become ordinary?? Hmmm....
Every female model knows she has to show off some skins and look sensual if she must keep her job. I don't think this one is ready
Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by joy4fa: 8:48am On Feb 05, 2016
eitsei:
Don't know there are some models like this who are morally upright.. Am impressed
thank god for u dear amarachi...love ur personality
Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by Nickymezor(f): 8:54am On Feb 05, 2016
She did d rite tin... To hell wit deir crown jare
Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by MadCow1: 8:56am On Feb 05, 2016
Its called modeling. If she could not do a n'ude photoshoot, then she was definitely in the wrong career path.

All the top super models like Oluchi, Agbani Darego, Tyra banks, e.t.c all did it. It comes with the job. Photographing n'ude is the least of her problems. What of photoshoots with wild animals or in dangerous situations.

Refusing to do a nude photoshoot as a model and morality has nothing to do with one another.

Its like a por'nstar not wanting to fhuck.

She should go into Christian Modeling and leave mainstream modeling for those who can. angry

2 Likes

Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by Chinaboi(m): 8:57am On Feb 05, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Amarachi Joyce Mbatu was very glad on the 24th of January when she won the Face of VL magazine 2016.

Fast forward to less than two weeks later, the VL beauty pageant organisers that crowned her announced yesterday that Amarachi has been dethroned for reasons they said included lack of commitment, availability and not being able to meet up the the brand (VL) requirements.

However, according to Amarachi,she was dethroned because she refused to do a topless photoshoot. Here's what she posted on Facebook after the pageant released their statement dethroning her.

The first runner up, Damaris Obieke pictured below signing her contract, takes over from Amarachi.

The magazine really shoots topless photos of their models which they use for their magazine covers. Here are some covers I got from the internet.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/vl-magazine-beauty-queen-dethroned-after-topless-photoshoot-refusal.html
Stupid girl...did you think been a face of a magazine was for you to flunt your dirty teeth for them? You dont wanna go topless for a magazine thats payin big but u can go topless for one stupid boyfriend. I see mumu everywhere

1 Like

Re: Queen Amarachi Joyce Mbatu Dethroned For Refusing To Do Topless Photoshoot (Pic) by CecyAdrian(f): 8:57am On Feb 05, 2016
repogirl:
It's for modelling purposes na..... It's not as if the goods will be hanging out there for everyone to see.

Anyway, everyone has their limits.

And what would she be modeling? Her boobs or her naked top. I think the act of modeling is being abused

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tolu Ayeni, FUNAAB Model Goes Topless For Nigeria At 57 (Photos) / Miss Ghana And Miss Nigeria Outfits For Miss Universe Pageant (Photos) / Comfort Mark Iraya, Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Receives Her Star Prize Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.