Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Davido: She Is The Most Beautiful Girl In The World And I Will Die For Her. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido: She Is The Most Beautiful Girl In The World And I Will Die For Her. (461 Views)

I Just Saw This Video On Nairaland And I Decided To Post It Watch Now! / [new Music] Del’b – Die For Yuh Whyne Ft. Timaya & Runtown / Download Motivational Audio: I Can And I Will (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido: She Is The Most Beautiful Girl In The World And I Will Die For Her. by maspee: 10:03pm On Feb 04, 2016
After series of rumors around the country as to Davido doesn't have taste on ladies. Davido finally decided to hit back on this rumors by saying that he doesn't even mess around with girls except his one and only girlfriend who he is ready to die for because she happens to be his everything, she was with him all his life, she respects him so much and he also respects her in return, here are some of the pictures posted by davido to show the world how beautiful his beb is. click here to see photos and more http://webtv7..com/2016/02/davido-she-is-most-beautiful-girl-in.html

(1) (Reply)

The Winner Naija Rookie Artist Of The Month Of January Is V5ive / Sylvermania Just Did A Raw Live Record In His Room / Solidstar Features Davido In New Song Wait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.