Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

What Business Books Do You Recommend? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Books Do You Recommend? (2366 Views)

Does Any One Know Where I Can Get These List Of Business Books? / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / Download 25 Best Business Books EVER For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Books Do You Recommend? by kensandrea: 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
MULLAH123:

Please help me with the audio too, thanks rick90j@gmail.com
the Audio is 175mb its very large but i could teach how you could get it from youtube....
Re: What Business Books Do You Recommend? by kensandrea: 1:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
PAO429:

happycozalive@gmail.com....thanks
MULLAH123:

Please help me with the audio too, thanks rick90j@gmail.com
the Audio is 175mb its very large but i could teach how you could get it from youtube....
Re: What Business Books Do You Recommend? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
kensandrea:

Okay go on...
Re: What Business Books Do You Recommend? by Lakeside247(m): 3:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
steve10:
Am in chapter two of the book "money won't make you rich" by Sunday adelaja, pastor of one of the biggest church in Europe

Do you have the soft or hard copy? If soft can you share?
Re: What Business Books Do You Recommend? by kamnene(f): 4:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
Re: What Business Books Do You Recommend? by kensandrea: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
Think and Grow Rich Audio Book by Napoleon Hill BEST VERSION that's the name you would search on... its a two hours summary of the book very very good the 10 hours book is very Long and Tiring but this one is better... search for the name on youtube and then open it copy the youtube link and then go to Clipconverter.cc and then paste.... click on on mp3 button and then convert...

after that it would take you to ,a download page... in which you can now download it
Re: What Business Books Do You Recommend? by kensandrea: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
kamnene:
Pls, send me d audio too.I really need it.chilad9@gmail.com

Think and Grow Rich Audio Book by Napoleon Hill BEST VERSION that's the name you would search on... its a two hours summary of the book very very good the 10 hours book is very Long and Tiring but this one is better... search for the name on youtube and then open it copy the youtube link and then go to Clipconverter.cc and then paste.... click on on mp3 button and then convert...

after that it would take you to ,a download page... in which you can now download it
Re: What Business Books Do You Recommend? by kensandrea: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2016
MULLAH123:

Okay go on...
Think and Grow Rich Audio Book by Napoleon Hill BEST VERSION

that's the name you would search on... its a two hours summary of the book very very good the 10 hours book is very Long and Tiring but this one is better... search for the name on youtube and then open it copy the youtube link and then go to Clipconverter.cc and then paste.... click on on mp3 button and then convert...

this the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q9Wpq0QolQ
Re: What Business Books Do You Recommend? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
kensandrea:

Think and Grow Rich Audio Book by Napoleon Hill BEST VERSION

that's the name you would search on... its a two hours summary of the book very very good the 10 hours book is very Long and Tiring but this one is better... search for the name on youtube and then open it copy the youtube link and then go to Clipconverter.cc and then paste.... click on on mp3 button and then convert...

this the link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q9Wpq0QolQ
Thanks
Re: What Business Books Do You Recommend? by Nairasolutions: 4:12am On Feb 12, 2016
GET THE BOOK ON HOW TO RAISE BUSINESS CAPITAL WITHOUT COLLATERAL IN NIGERIA
INSIDE IT, PRACTICAL STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW YOU CAN GET LOANS,BUSINESS GRANTS AND ANGEL INVESTORS CONTACTS
08167566759,www.nairasolutions.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get A Quick Cash Loan From Page Financials Now / Have A Look At The Bankers Creed / Rich Man Who Had Two Cars Now Uses A Bicycle After Crypto Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.