Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,411 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Webmasters Help Me!!! My Adsense Is Invisible.. Help Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters Help Me!!! My Adsense Is Invisible.. Help Please (659 Views)

Please Blogger/webmasters Help Me My Adsense Is So Low / Wordpress Theme Needed, Webmasters Help Me Out / My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters Help Me!!! My Adsense Is Invisible.. Help Please by Charleschidera(m): 4:50am On Feb 05, 2016
Here is what happen...

I created my blog on Nov 2015 i.e. 3months now. I tried signing in for Adsense but it couldn't work because it was not up to a month then.

So on 3rd of February 2016, i tried signing in again and behold it worked. I was very happy when I viewed my blog and saw that Google has started displaying Ad on it. I went to my dashboard and added more Adsense gadget in some places.

But within 1hr and so, things gone wrong. I viewed my blog and notice that the Ad is no more visible but invisible. I went back to my dashboard to check what went wrong, but nothing. All my settings remains the same. If i view my blog, the spaces for the Adsense is still there.

I have tried to Google the solution but the result I saw was not that clear to me.

Please:
Have any of you experience such before? If yes, how did you make it to start displaying again?

Other webmasters pls your comment is needed.

You can review the blog at www.pearlgist..com

Thanks to all
Re: Webmasters Help Me!!! My Adsense Is Invisible.. Help Please by bedfordng(m): 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
Charleschidera:
Here is what happen...

I created my blog on Nov 2015 i.e. 3months now. I tried signing in for Adsense but it couldn't work because it was not up to a month then.

So on 3rd of February 2016, i tried signing in again and behold it worked. I was very happy when I viewed my blog and saw that Google has started displaying Ad on it. I went to my dashboard and added more Adsense gadget in some places.

But within 1hr and so, things gone wrong. I viewed my blog and notice that the Ad is no more visible but invisible. I went back to my dashboard to check what went wrong, but nothing. All my settings remains the same. If i view my blog, the spaces for the Adsense is still there.

I have tried to Google the solution but the result I saw was not that clear to me.

Please:
Have any of you experience such before? If yes, how did you make it to start displaying again?

Other webmasters pls your comment is needed.

You can review the blog at www.pearlgist..com

Thanks to all
probably your blog is not fully approved. Just relax and wait for few days to see if they will send you a mail
Re: Webmasters Help Me!!! My Adsense Is Invisible.. Help Please by uhiochris1(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
May be dem don disapprove you so check your Adsense account or your email for any info
Re: Webmasters Help Me!!! My Adsense Is Invisible.. Help Please by successincentiv(m): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
pls sir i also have the same problem www.successincentives..com
Re: Webmasters Help Me!!! My Adsense Is Invisible.. Help Please by Charleschidera(m): 1:26am On Feb 06, 2016
successincentiv:
pls sir i also have the same problem
www.successincentives..com

Your blog is looking good. Try to be using "Read More" tab

Wish you success in your blog....
Re: Webmasters Help Me!!! My Adsense Is Invisible.. Help Please by Amastermovic(m): 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
You just applied for adsense for the first time that's just the reason the add shows on it... Your website will be review and Google will send you a mail with 3 days...

http://Www.naijalane.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose A Good Domain Name - 5 Pro Tips / Get Your Rdp,smtp,domain, At A Very Cheap Price, Mailer Etc / Real Fixed Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.