Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

See How This Guy Shut Down Tatafo That Tried To Expose Cheating Bride On Twitter - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See How This Guy Shut Down Tatafo That Tried To Expose Cheating Bride On Twitter (762 Views)

Lagosians are Trolling Ibadan On Twitter. See Some Hilarious Tweets / [SAVAGE] Check Out This Epic Reply To Someone Who Tried To Show Off On Twitter / WAEC, How Many Times Would This Guy Sit For SSCE (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Guy Shut Down Tatafo That Tried To Expose Cheating Bride On Twitter by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 05, 2016

Re: See How This Guy Shut Down Tatafo That Tried To Expose Cheating Bride On Twitter by Khd95(m): 7:38am On Feb 05, 2016
Silly talk,epic responsegrin

shes getting married,be doin olofofo about,while u attend wedding events every saturday,with no suitor on ur head

Ladies thoundecided
Re: See How This Guy Shut Down Tatafo That Tried To Expose Cheating Bride On Twitter by coolcharm(m): 7:59am On Feb 05, 2016
Lol... bad mouth plenty every where
Re: See How This Guy Shut Down Tatafo That Tried To Expose Cheating Bride On Twitter by JohnEazy(m): 7:59am On Feb 05, 2016
Ctrl+alt+Del....nice shut down
Re: See How This Guy Shut Down Tatafo That Tried To Expose Cheating Bride On Twitter by Femco2016(m): 8:00am On Feb 05, 2016
For all have sinned and falling short of the glory of the Lord.... I should mind my business is better.
Re: See How This Guy Shut Down Tatafo That Tried To Expose Cheating Bride On Twitter by frodobee: 9:11am On Feb 05, 2016
STFU and eat your free rice.
Re: See How This Guy Shut Down Tatafo That Tried To Expose Cheating Bride On Twitter by Nobody: 9:35am On Feb 05, 2016
Femco2016:
For all have sinned and falling short of the glory of the Lord.... I should mind my business is better.
lol

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious... Rat Crucified For Eating $100 Note / Question Of The Day... / What Will You Do? By Raymy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.