Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) (3283 Views)

Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums / Are Ladies Crazy?? - How Can You Wear This Kind Of Dress Outside?? / Photos: Rapper Remy Ma Boobs Poping Out Of Dress At BET Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 05, 2016
She is not even on stage performing...this was taken on the streets. Issokay!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) by TheAziz: 8:17am On Feb 05, 2016
FTC Riri
Re: What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) by femiranking28(m): 8:28am On Feb 05, 2016
Chai my crush
Re: What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) by Topccy007: 8:42am On Feb 05, 2016
It's called Endtime dress.
Re: What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 8:46am On Feb 05, 2016
chai! goddess! kiss
Re: What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) by ivyT(f): 9:10am On Feb 05, 2016
werey geh
Re: What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) by Mprex(f): 9:29am On Feb 05, 2016
Ewwwww embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) by mrfree(m): 10:42am On Feb 05, 2016
....And na person wife be that oo
Re: What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) by Olamipapa(m): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2016
This is not going to stop me from achieving anything I set my mind on, non of my business. Your way of life, your palava
Re: What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) by Mologi(m): 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ehyah!this girl later enter market but I told her to tie her down...but he wouldn't listen....

Haaa...omo yi pada woja at last ni....
Re: What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) by greyce: 12:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
Madness in d highest order.na to tear cloth remain undecided
Re: What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 1:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
Over there , they don't care. But here in Africa, we use herbs.
Re: What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) by cruzita(f): 2:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
ara ga agba ndi'ara dress
Re: What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) by Medunah: 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
Riri kiss

Why is anyone surprised? riri bares her skin alot
Re: What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) by hatux: 4:10pm On Feb 05, 2016
Bad girl riritongue

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Yesterday was crazy, I was coming from home and heading to somewhere.
Then i saw this nice car parked beside me and a very old lady that should be in her late 30's with a bleached skin came down and started coming towards me. At first, I thought maybe I had a problem with her son or husband but then, I noticed that the lady was smiling at me, when she finally reached where i was, she smiled and greeted me and said
"Hello, you must be Olayinka Fawaz iTSF right??"
I didn't even know when my head nodded in agreement, i quickly replied..
"Yes i am"
She said..
"Wow! I'm your friend on facebook and i have been dieing to meet you, Omg! I can't believe today is my lucky day.. I must confess, your updates always have a way of making my day"
Immediately she said that, I started noticing how beautiful she looks...
She continued..
"I have always wanted to repay or show my gratitude to you for always making me smile and laugh. If you dont mind, please can you just follow me to my car?"
At this point, she started looking like a young girl in her early 20's, infact I almost asked her why she didn't go to school today.
Well, I followed her to her car and she first gave me her card and asked me to call her anytime anyday...I can remember how she made it clear to me that she was single. Then she brought out her bag and handed me some cash, just when I was about to collect the money from her hand, i had a knock on my head.
That was when i woke up from sleep and saw my brother standing beside my bed saying...
"Oya wake up make we go fetch water"
I swear am still crying!

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) by iavokeo(m): 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dis is to tell u she is faulty....imagine DAT (●´∀`●)
Re: What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) by Bethh: 6:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
baby boo kiss
Re: What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) by fF01(m): 7:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
this girl brain dey shake!
Re: What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) by AnnTee: 7:23pm On Feb 05, 2016
Werey kolu girl yi ni?
Re: What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) by OCTAVO: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nawa o. angry
Re: What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) by tjfulloption(m): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
Werey osan ganga
Re: What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2016
This is insane
Re: What Kind Of Dress Is Rihanna Wearing! (photos) by greatme2good(f): 12:31am On Feb 06, 2016
Tomorrow now our 9ja yeyebrities Will start wearing it.fashion madness

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Of Big Brother Naija Allegedly Dumps Nina For Another Girl / Video: Davido New Bentley Car And Two Diamond Patek Wrist Watches (pic, Bid) / Nigerian Model, Abby Chioma Comes Out Gay, Shows Off Partner (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.