Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Customised Throw Pillow - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Customised Throw Pillow (659 Views)

3D Wears |||| Gown, Polo, Throw Pillow / Craftwork: Making A Sweet Throw-pillow Cover / DIY Customised Female Wallets With Ankara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Customised Throw Pillow by Regally22(f): 10:04am On Feb 05, 2016
Wondering what gifts to give your loved ones this season?
Get your bespoke throw pillows perfectly tailored to fit your requirement.

You can have an image of yourself, kids, pets, favorite character or any picture of your choice printed on the fabric; available in beautiful and good quality variety to choose from.

Suitable for homes, offices, gifts, souvenirs... you name it.

For enquiries or samples, please call 080-98341198.

Regally yours wink
Re: Customised Throw Pillow by shinese: 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
the pix don't do enough justice. i ordered 1 for my wife and she can't help but cuddle it each time. she's been so pleased and her friends got theirs as well. the packaging was fantastic and will def get for my baby girl 2. very regal indeed, thumbs up
Regally22:
Wondering what gifts to give your loved ones this season?
Get your bespoke throw pillows perfectly tailored to fit your requirement.

You can have an image of yourself, kids, pets, favorite character or any picture of your choice printed on the fabric; available in beautiful and good quality variety to choose from.

Suitable for homes, offices, gifts, souvenirs... you name it.

For enquiries or samples, please call 080-98341198.

Regally yours wink

(1) (Reply)

For Fashion Designers Building Their Clothing Line. / female fashion designers / Dropship Manufacturers USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.