Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Can You Kill A Lion For Me? - Wife - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Can You Kill A Lion For Me? - Wife (48008 Views)

Can You Kill Your Boyfriend/girlfriend For 30billion? / Will You Kill Your Whole Family For 30 Million Naira? See Replies / Which Rat Will You Kill First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Kill A Lion For Me? - Wife by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
just like my new babe she always carry my phone and check my whatsapp. men i tire o. i always delete my conversations
:Pjust
Re: Can You Kill A Lion For Me? - Wife by Chivasex: 8:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
sharp guy
Re: Can You Kill A Lion For Me? - Wife by kingshii38(m): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
Describe in one word
Re: Can You Kill A Lion For Me? - Wife by ADEBAYOKS(m): 4:20am On Feb 06, 2016
Jimwalex:
Hilarious Photo Of The Day...Describe Him In One Word

Lolz...

real funny cheats

1 Like

Re: Can You Kill A Lion For Me? - Wife by Jimwalex(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2016
ADENIKETINA2015:
Just few comments. Already on FP
So? You have problems with that?
Re: Can You Kill A Lion For Me? - Wife by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 10:47am On Feb 06, 2016
Jimwalex:
So? You have problems with that?
No, I don't but I have a problem with you for having a problem with my opinion.
Re: Can You Kill A Lion For Me? - Wife by stevLegend: 11:59am On Feb 06, 2016
Jimwalex:
The dude decided to follow the easiest way to death..after all,either way na death.

UPDATED..
Wow...my thread made front page after eight year as a member of this great forum! I have been an active member of this great forum since 2008 but i never made even 'back page'..This milestones achievement (lols) shows that indeed nothing is impossible and impossible does not exist. If you can think it,you can do it.
Jokes apart, this has inspired me the more. Now i can proudly say that i am one of the oldest members of Nairaland.
Meanwhile, please take a stroll to my blog and show some love. Ciao!

Hmmm.. Really?
That means i'm very Lucky. because i registered as a member on Nov. 13th. & i've had 6 of my Post on FP already.
It all depends on the Topic & how interesting it is or could be.
Re: Can You Kill A Lion For Me? - Wife by Jimwalex(m): 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
stevLegend:

Hmmm.. Really?
That means i'm very Lucky. because i registered as a member on Nov. 13th. & i've had 6 of my Post on FP already.
It all depends on the Topic & how interesting it is or could be.
Yeah i think you are lucky then
Re: Can You Kill A Lion For Me? - Wife by SenatorJames(m): 9:32am On Feb 07, 2016
Sure. many have a lots of forbidden chats on whatsapp.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Still Do This, You Need To Upgrade. (PICTURE) / Boxing Day: When Your Landlord Catches You On Top Of His Wife / Ladies, Who Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.