Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

14% Increase In Price Of Flour May Affect Price Of Bread - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / 14% Increase In Price Of Flour May Affect Price Of Bread (668 Views)

Lovers Of Bread, Please Come In. / See The Little Accident Caused By Love Of Bread / Photo Of How Nigerians Check Expiry Date Of Bread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14% Increase In Price Of Flour May Affect Price Of Bread by Adesiji77: 10:26am On Feb 05, 2016
The price of bread, a staple food for most Nigerians will likely shoot up in the days and weeks to come, following a 14 percent increase in the price of flour, its major component, BusinessDay investigations show.

The price of sugar, another ingredient for bread, has likewise increased by about 50 percent.

http://businessdayonline.com/2016/02/nigerians-pay-more-for-bread-on-14-increase-in-price-of-flour/

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: 14% Increase In Price Of Flour May Affect Price Of Bread by uboma(m): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hmmm! If the price of bread gets out of the reach of the ordinary man on the street, then there's a big problem in this country.
Re: 14% Increase In Price Of Flour May Affect Price Of Bread by Jennydoris(f): 9:16am On Feb 06, 2016
hmmm! bread and beans, bread and indomie, bread and tea.. that is the major food that sustains me in school.

oh God please, i take God beg you no allow increase in bread because my "pocket money" has no increase.

for this i pray thee oh Lord! AMEN cry

(1) (Reply)

45,000 Bakers Forced Out Of Business By High Cost Of Wheat – Nigerian Bakers’un / Double post. Sorry! / Coconut Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.