Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Mobile Learning App Creation? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Mobile Learning App Creation? (1740 Views)

Mobile App Creation Training / How Much Do You Charge For Your Mobile App creation I need some app developers / Android Creation And Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Learning App Creation? by otabuko(m): 11:05am On Feb 05, 2016
Please, I'm currently a masters student in educational technology with specialization in e-learning, University of Ilorin, my project entails creating a mobile learning application, I need to learn how to create one. Please i humbly seek help from this house....Thanks
Re: Mobile Learning App Creation? by trytillmake(m): 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
Basically an e-learning app, do u want a responsive site or a total app note u still need to go online for update, mails, responses maybe like NOUN e learning app
Re: Mobile Learning App Creation? by nnamdiosu(m): 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2016
otabuko:
Please, I'm currently a masters student in educational technology with specialization in e-learning, University of Ilorin, my project entails creating a mobile learning application, I need to learn how to create one. Please i humbly seek help from this house....Thanks

beep me.
Re: Mobile Learning App Creation? by otabuko(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
trytillmake:
Basically an e-learning app, do u want a responsive site or a total app note u still need to go online for update, mails, responses maybe like NOUN e learning app
I want a responsive site.
Re: Mobile Learning App Creation? by otabuko(m): 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
nnamdiosu:

beep me. 08164220091
is whatsapp okay?
Re: Mobile Learning App Creation? by nnamdiosu(m): 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
otabuko:
is whatsapp okay?
yes
Re: Mobile Learning App Creation? by Yinkash100(m): 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
A site with the app will make sense. .
The app can tell d student if the teacher has made new post, if his friends are already posting their assignment or if an assignment is approaching deadline
Re: Mobile Learning App Creation? by airsaylongcon: 3:19pm On Feb 13, 2016
Look up Moodle
Re: Mobile Learning App Creation? by asalimpo(m): 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
otabuko:

Just curious, shouldnt your master's learning have equipped you to do this instead of asking outside for help?
That is asking for some1 to do your "homework" for you?
You are gonna go to employers shoving that paper in their face asking for a raise and recognition above
those with lesser degrees . You'll want more responsibility and more pay but truth is can you deliver
?
## post like this is proof that we live in an overcertificated world suffering from excessive credentialism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mobile Learning App Creation? by otabuko(m): 1:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
asalimpo:

Just curious, shouldnt your master's learning have equipped you to do this instead of asking outside for help?
You are gonna go to employers shoving that paper in their face asking for a raise and recognition above
those with lesser degrees . You'll want more responsibility and more pay but truth is can you deliver
?
## post like this is proof that we live in an overcertificated world suffering from excessive credentialism.
that's a shallow way to think,i asked to be helped to learn it, not someone to create for me, come to think of it, i am going to be the owner of the content,you sound like a jealous guy with just SSCE or OND.peace out.
Re: Mobile Learning App Creation? by trytillmake(m): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2016
asalimpo:

?

My brother nr be Nigerian education, u think lectures and profs have time to code with new technologies, back to op if u need help beep me on wat u want i code all types.
Re: Mobile Learning App Creation? by otabuko(m): 12:57am On Feb 20, 2016
asalimpo:

?
you sound pained with your ssce/ond certificate....epele oh.........
Re: Mobile Learning App Creation? by otabuko(m): 1:39am On Feb 20, 2016
airsaylongcon:
Look up Moodle
thanks....all the best

(1) (Reply)

Interesting C# And Dot Net Core Projects / How Do You Elevate Privileges On Vista At Runtime / Access Denied Access Denied For User ''@'localhost' To Database ''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.