Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

Check Out Jackie Chan's New $20 Million Private Jet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Jackie Chan's New $20 Million Private Jet (1853 Views)

Jackie Appiah Slays In Native Outfit (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh And Jackie Appiah Pictured Together On A Flight / Photo: Femi Kuti Meets Jackie Chan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Jackie Chan's New $20 Million Private Jet by yusufu16: 11:23am On Feb 05, 2016
Jackie Chan has a new toy in his collection.

This week, the movie icon took delivery of a new Embraer Legacy 500 business jet. This is not Chan's first private jet, nor is it his first Embraer. Chan, a brand ambassador for the Brazilian airplane maker, took delivery of an Embraer Legacy 650 in 2012. His new plane is the first Legacy 500 to be delivered to a Chinese customer.

"The Legacy 500 features our best-to-date technologies and it incorporates designs that maximize passenger comfort and fuel efficiency," Marco Tulio Pellegrini, Embraer Executive Jets' president and CEO, said in a statement.

Chan seems equally enthused about the newest addition to his fleet. "I'm so thrilled to receive this Legacy 500, a state-of-the-art executive jet," he said in a statement.

He continued:

In the past few years, my Legacy 650 has brought me fantastic traveling experiences and great convenience, allowing me to do more acting and philanthropic works around the world. I'm sure that the performance of the new Legacy 500 will again exceed my expectations, and become a comfortable mobile home and office for me.

There's no word on whether the new Legacy 500 will join the 650 or replace the 650 in the screen legend's fleet. Here's a closer look at Chan's Embraer Legacy 500:

http://www.businessinsider.com/jackie-chans-20-million-embraer-legacy-500-jet-2016-2?utm_content=bufferae365&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

1 Share

Re: Check Out Jackie Chan's New $20 Million Private Jet by yusufu16: 11:24am On Feb 05, 2016
So what is the Embraer Legacy 500?

The Legacy 500 is the latest offering from Brazil's Embraer Aerospace. It's one of the largest airplane makers in the world and produces commercial, private, and military aircraft.

Although it's known in many markets for its regional airliners, ...

... the company has worked hard over the past couple of decades to offer world-class business jets, like this large-cabin Lineage 1000.

The Legacy 500 is the company's new midsize business jet, with a range of 3,600 miles.

It can carry as many as 12 passengers, but most customers go with the eight-passenger setup.

It's powered by a pair of Honeywell HTF75000E turbofan engines. Each produces more than 7,000 pounds of thrust.

Re: Check Out Jackie Chan's New $20 Million Private Jet by yusufu16: 11:27am On Feb 05, 2016
As a result, the 500 is capable of reaching a maximum speed of 0.83 times the speed of sound and fly as high as 45,000 feet.

n the marketplace, the Legacy 500 competes against midsize jets such as the Cessna Citation Sovereign+ and the larger duo of the Bombardier Challenger 300 and the Gulfstream G280.

Re: Check Out Jackie Chan's New $20 Million Private Jet by yusufu16: 11:28am On Feb 05, 2016
Step inside the Legacy 500 ...

Re: Check Out Jackie Chan's New $20 Million Private Jet by yusufu16: 11:29am On Feb 05, 2016
and you'll find a cavernous interior. It's also an infinitely customizable.

Re: Check Out Jackie Chan's New $20 Million Private Jet by yusufu16: 11:30am On Feb 05, 2016
For passengers who want to catch some shut-eye, the divan and captain's chairs can all be berthed into beds.

Re: Check Out Jackie Chan's New $20 Million Private Jet by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 05, 2016
is good to work hard for something and get it, makes life better
Re: Check Out Jackie Chan's New $20 Million Private Jet by autolearner: 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
Soon My Nigga.... Soon!
Re: Check Out Jackie Chan's New $20 Million Private Jet by ichommy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
Awesome shocked
Lalasticlala come and see something from Jackie Chan.
Re: Check Out Jackie Chan's New $20 Million Private Jet by ichommy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
Awesome shocked
Lalasticlala come and see something from Jackie Chan.
Re: Check Out Jackie Chan's New $20 Million Private Jet by tr3y(m): 12:28pm On Feb 05, 2016
Mehn I grew up on his hilarious movies.

Nice jet BTW mine is still in the making.
Re: Check Out Jackie Chan's New $20 Million Private Jet by Flexherbal(m): 1:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
I take grace to get there
Re: Check Out Jackie Chan's New $20 Million Private Jet by seankay(m): 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
There goes my favourite Actor!!! Jackie the son of Master Chan.

Enjoy ur life,u deserve it!

I pray God makes me great

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Hot Photos From UNILAG Girls’ S*xy Car Wash / This Is What Happens When You Put Yourself To An Undersize Dress / “you Need To Shut Up” - Cynthia Morgan Slams MC Galaxy Over Tekno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.