Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,958 members, 7,956,605 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

Which Of These Pastors In Nigeria Inspires You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of These Pastors In Nigeria Inspires You? (774 Views)

Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / Ten Richest Pastors In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth / Redeemed Pastors In President Buhari's Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Pastors In Nigeria Inspires You? by Stevebamdex(m): 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
The bible says Jesus is our role model but You know as christians we ought to have a leader we follow so that we don't turn out to become a shepherd-less roaming about ''orphan's sheep'' which always runs into wolves territory through ignorance.

1Baba adeboye
2Dk olukoya
3Wf kumuyi
3Gbile akanni
4Olusola areogun and the rest of them.
Which of these men have inspired you spiritually and even a blessing to you thereotically.??

Mine is gbile akanni and olusola areogun.
Re: Which Of These Pastors In Nigeria Inspires You? by Meeloreh(f): 12:21pm On Feb 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Pastors In Nigeria Inspires You? by TrajansKong: 12:34pm On Feb 05, 2016
My faves

1. Professor Gullibu Adegungun (Peckham)
2. Apostle Oyinbo Agokillyu (Bangkok)
3. Prophetess Joyce YeyeNyansha (Ukraine)

True Men of God. smiley

Nigeria is worldwide!
Re: Which Of These Pastors In Nigeria Inspires You? by Zenlife: 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
NONE ABSOLUTELY!

CHRISTIANITY AS PRACTICED BY MOST PASTORS & THEIR FLOCK IN NIGERIA TODAY; Inconsiderate, disillusioned, abusive, ignorant, loathful, arrogance, wealth-accumulating (forgeting the camel/needle), sexual-predators, separating-families, breaking up matrimonial homes (asunder), unemployment encouraging, sloth perpetrating, mind manipulating and destroying, insulting, irritating, fraudulent, selfish, repeling, dangerous, diabolic, vindictive, terroristic, killings, murdering, mis-informing, crookish pastors, repetitive, boring, emptiness, cheap sinful glamour, unhealthful, sickening, counter-productive, shameful, disgusting, dangerous, predators, self-deceit, fake, lies, cheap fear-tactics, exploitative, brain-washing, repulsive, excluding, judgemental, condemning, nauseating, uncaring, expensive schools members/their children who donated monies to build can't afford to attend, thieving (tithing), irreponsible, noise polluting, criminal, unholy, NOISY!!!

3 Likes

Re: Which Of These Pastors In Nigeria Inspires You? by Amberon: 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
TB Joshua wink
Re: Which Of These Pastors In Nigeria Inspires You? by MrPresident1: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
All of them are largely ignorant. If them preach, I go sleep.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Pastors In Nigeria Inspires You? by Niflheim(m): 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2016
"There will be tornadoes next year" ---Adeboye
"Do not watch television" ---Kumuyi
"If you should exercise your 'freewill' and decide not to vote for Jonathan's Party, I shall release the underground monster on you" --- Oyedepo

What makes you think that we would admire any of them?
Re: Which Of These Pastors In Nigeria Inspires You? by xerxesII: 6:12pm On Feb 05, 2016
A female pastor with a round sizable edible ass would
Re: Which Of These Pastors In Nigeria Inspires You? by mayorall(m): 10:18pm On Feb 05, 2016
My spiritual father, Bishop David Oyedepo. Kenneth Hagin and A.A Allen.
Re: Which Of These Pastors In Nigeria Inspires You? by mimopel(f): 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
321 in scale of preference. Daddy kumuyi inspires me all the time.while daddy kumuyi ginger my spirit with the word of God. Daddy olukoya teaches my kneel to pray while baba adeboye always makes me understand the power of praise. I love these 3 men of God. 3 church i always and will always attend anywhere anyday

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Pastors In Nigeria Inspires You? by enilove(m): 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
Dr D K Olukoya
Re: Which Of These Pastors In Nigeria Inspires You? by Okanokan(m): 11:44pm On Feb 05, 2016
D.K Olukoya, a quittisential prayer warrior of no mean extraction.

(1) (Reply)

Prophecies From Rccg 64th Annual Convention Hgs / SEX During Church Activities/ Fasting: Couples Only. / 3 Types Of Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.