Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

AY, Wale, Lynxxx At Nitro Night Club In Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY, Wale, Lynxxx At Nitro Night Club In Lagos (Photos) (45782 Views)

Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life / Gospel Rapper Lynxxx Smoking Shisha [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

Re: AY, Wale, Lynxxx At Nitro Night Club In Lagos (Photos) by amanze15(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
cry I would want to speak with Wale, am a fan
oluscofield:
Imagine! And some gullible poverty-laden people will be stressn theirselves to still watch these animals! Nigeria, I hail thee!
Re: AY, Wale, Lynxxx At Nitro Night Club In Lagos (Photos) by badexmuzter: 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2016
Need to visit this club

Re: AY, Wale, Lynxxx At Nitro Night Club In Lagos (Photos) by bxcode(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
So this is enjoyment to some people? Wow!!
Clubbing, randy ladies and excessive alcohol, etc, these are the major characteristics of the celebrities we have today. Come to think that these guys are ambassadors to some brands and role models to many makes me begin to wonder.
Issorite.

Re: AY, Wale, Lynxxx At Nitro Night Club In Lagos (Photos) by fashrola(m): 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
smoothpapuzy:
Sure sey dem never deport this guy?

Deport Wale? Lol... Wale is an American artiste
Re: AY, Wale, Lynxxx At Nitro Night Club In Lagos (Photos) by bxcode(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2016
bizie:
People celebate fornication, Adultery, illicit sexual abuse, and everything bad. Am not surprised what the world has turned out to be. Am just surprised that no one is having the insight to see beyound what's happening.
Bros I have the insight before you sef....the promotion of negative lifestyles everywhere you go is just deafening.
Re: AY, Wale, Lynxxx At Nitro Night Club In Lagos (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2016
[size=18pt]D class rapper in the twilight of his carrer.
Meek getting bodied by everyone, yet Wale scared to go at Meek. . . RFLMAO![/size]
Re: AY, Wale, Lynxxx At Nitro Night Club In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
Afrok:
What's the value of this thread if not to increase Op's numbers of thread created .
I do the same with comments sometimes.
Re: AY, Wale, Lynxxx At Nitro Night Club In Lagos (Photos) by happney65: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
cruzita:
kiss those babes sitting together are really endowed and its noticeable even while they are sitted

Really endowned..If those babes are Olosho's I bet you they would have charge nothing less than 100K..And they would be good at Blowwjobs.. grin
Re: AY, Wale, Lynxxx At Nitro Night Club In Lagos (Photos) by danidee10(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ay don sight one biggggg ikebe cheesy
Re: AY, Wale, Lynxxx At Nitro Night Club In Lagos (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Who is this donkey drinking cheap wine from the bottle? Are there no glasses in that club? These people has no class what so ever. sad

Man! Them big ass women sitting together damn! tongue shocked

Re: AY, Wale, Lynxxx At Nitro Night Club In Lagos (Photos) by femiero: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
If I catch this Fapson babe enh
Re: AY, Wale, Lynxxx At Nitro Night Club In Lagos (Photos) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
cruzita:
see as that slim girl dey pour smoke I wonder how she go take fat.
lol, @ how she go take fat
Re: AY, Wale, Lynxxx At Nitro Night Club In Lagos (Photos) by Exxit(m): 1:11am On Feb 06, 2016
pretydiva:
These r future wives n mothers..smh
not every one wanna be mothers undecided undecided undecided like is it an accomplishment? to get married and have kids? just kepp your hustle going and stay on your grind sad sad sad
Re: AY, Wale, Lynxxx At Nitro Night Club In Lagos (Photos) by Exxit(m): 1:14am On Feb 06, 2016
phreakabit:
[size=18pt]D class rapper in the twilight of his carrer.
Meek getting bodied by everyone, yet Wale scared to go at Meek. . . RFLMAO![/size]
sike! you're so outdated. if you current then you'll know meek mill gave drake the L in the war pain. go do your homework??
Re: AY, Wale, Lynxxx At Nitro Night Club In Lagos (Photos) by Tolubory(m): 8:13am On Feb 06, 2016
endtimesblog:
Photos: AY, Wale, Dorcas Shola Fapson, Lynxxx & Other At Nitro Night Club In Lagos

Raving night spot Nitro Night Club has redefined night life in Lagos, the night club first opened it’s doors late last year and it has delivered top class services that have attracted socialites and the biggest partiers in Lagos and beyond. Friday nights are usually sold out as table reservations are usually overbooked days before.

Located in Victoria Island, Nitro has been able to attract the biggest spenders across Lagos, as they feel it captures the ideal night life they are usually accustomed to when they travel overseas, from bottle services to exclusive rooms catered strictly for the VVIPs, the highest quality music policy to alternate and ragga club nights (Dutty Wednesdays). There’s basically something for everybody, and it’s ideally one of the first places to visit for someone who just arrived in Lagos and is trying to learn the culture. Grammy nominated rapper Wale of Maybach Music was spotted having a rave last weekend.

Stars, celebrities and socialites are photographed in their flocks at they parade their lavish living at Nitro, really where else would they rather be?

: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/02/photos-ay-wale-dorcas-shola-fapson.html

Nah Life indeed...
If Human life read like battery meter ....
Some people's life will already be on RED BAR.....¶¶¶¶¶
Re: AY, Wale, Lynxxx At Nitro Night Club In Lagos (Photos) by gemale(m): 1:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
CHAI!! Lekwa ndi ballerz. Oluwa abeg Sama me wt d kain idea wey go catapult me out of poverty o.
Re: AY, Wale, Lynxxx At Nitro Night Club In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
Sophie so fly,so high #Suga #MtvBase
Re: AY, Wale, Lynxxx At Nitro Night Club In Lagos (Photos) by gemale(m): 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
joystickextend1:
that babe puffin shisha though embarassed..
Sexy as hell. C as she resemble Kerry Washington.

Nadia Buari Replies Fan Who Said Jim Iyke Was Possessed For Leaving Her / Davido Celebrates His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke On His 1st Birthday (Photos) / Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement