Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

This Portal Car - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Portal Car (733 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Portal Car by praxs(m): 3:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hello guys! Nairaland is a family where solutions are profer to questions and curiosities. Lets discuss about this car please. Who knows a thing about it, like
The average tokumbo price
Average used price
Its cost of maintenance
Fuel consumption
How strong it is considering nigerian factors like roads etc
Its durability
The car issues
What u like/dislike about the car
How does the car compare to other rivals
Would you advice a frnd/brother to buy the car?

I will be greatful if you can contribute ur understanding of the car as am comtemplating on getting d car! Grammarians, you can overlook the english angry

Re: This Portal Car by praxs(m): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2016
Cmon guys, say something
Re: This Portal Car by praxs(m): 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
Am stil waiting guys.. Any infor will be appreciated
Re: This Portal Car by praxs(m): 5:03am On Mar 04, 2017
praxs:
Hello guys! Nairaland is a family where solutions are profer to questions and curiosities. Lets discuss about this car please. Who knows a thing about it, like
The average tokumbo price
Average used price
Its cost of maintenance
Fuel consumption
How strong it is considering nigerian factors like roads etc
Its durability
The car issues
What u like/dislike about the car
How does the car compare to other rivals
Would you advice a frnd/brother to buy the car?

I will be greatful if you can contribute ur understanding of the car as am comtemplating on getting d car! Grammarians, you can overlook the english angry
Re: This Portal Car by nurey(m): 8:55am On Mar 04, 2017
It is Suzuki, I guess it's OK but not common, a woman used to drive one she bought brand new though I don't see her again. Guess the Suzuki SX4 displaced it or so Sha.

If all things are equal, I guess you can buy it, Suzuki are a bit common but it would be better to use it in a state close to lagos or any state that has spare part depot

(1) (Reply)

The Bentley Mulsanne Is For Super Rich Nigerians / ATF Gear Box Oil Drying Up Without Visible Leakage. / My EOD 2003 V6 Consumes So Much Fuel...help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.