Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,793 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

Promo 15/20 Discount - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Promo 15/20 Discount (323 Views)

15, 20 & 30 Tons Box, And Bucket Body Trucks Needed ASAP / WANTED: 15-20 Plots In Ibeju - Lekki / Promo 15/20 Discount (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promo 15/20 Discount by ebereofoegbu: 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
The Harsh state of the country and past experiences with other Property companies is enough to fuel your skepticism so who am I to make promises......
I am an investor who invested in a Company who don't make empty promise but DELIVER based on FACTS. A quick stats .for you .... Treasure Parks and Garden phase 1 was sold N500, 000 barely three years ago but last year we stopped selling at N5 million now the place is sold out, calculate the resale value and tell me if it's a risk not worth taking. We don't decide the price, development does.....
Since Adron Homes and properties Ltd is all about affordability we are giving you another chance to buy into our City of David Estate, this is a Valentine Promo because we believe there's no better gift than an ASSURED FUTURE, with just N850,000 you can own a plot of land and you can choose to pay instalmentally and spread payment within a year and if you make a first payment of N100,000 or above you get a ticket to our Valentine night out... ain't that something.
http://atomsimage..com.ng/?m=1
I AM EBERE: CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE OF ADRON HOMES & PROPERTES LIMITED EGBEDA BRANCH

(1) (Reply)

Stone Coated Roofing Sheet From A Reliablke Company, Docherich 07062764235 / Properties For Sale(agege, Oko-oba,ogba, Ipaja Environs) / Banana Island Jv.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.