Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,019 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Toke Makinwa carrying Tiwa's Son (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa carrying Tiwa's Son (photo) (31314 Views)

Olusoji Jacobs' 30th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Son (Photo) / D'banj's Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Carrying Their Son (Photo) / Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' Welcomes Son (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa carrying Tiwa's Son (photo) by obiakpuh: 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2016
Humm
Re: Toke Makinwa carrying Tiwa's Son (photo) by ireneidiva(f): 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
pretydiva:
Y don't u give birth 2 ur own child. He/she will be cute 2
Are you God that gives kids? Smh
Re: Toke Makinwa carrying Tiwa's Son (photo) by prettymina(f): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
Toke toke smiley we all knw why u ar carrying jamjam, tongue birthday parry in abit
Re: Toke Makinwa carrying Tiwa's Son (photo) by danidee10(m): 7:27pm On Feb 05, 2016
Make she no jazz the baby o....9ja women can't be trusted grin
Re: Toke Makinwa carrying Tiwa's Son (photo) by cbrass(m): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
kennygee:
I no even know which of the parents the pikin resemble.

I thought I was the only one thinking that oo, hmmm e be like say the boy resemble korede bello grin
Re: Toke Makinwa carrying Tiwa's Son (photo) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
cbrass:

I thought I was the only one thinking that oo, hmmm e be like say the boy resemble korede bello grin

Alakoba.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa carrying Tiwa's Son (photo) by kokorodudu(f): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2016
Ugly baby. Yuck
endtimesblog:
The media personality says she can't get over how cute Tiwa Savags son,Jamil is .They mother and son were at Toke's office today..
The genuine look in her eyes..She would make a beautiful mum!

Toke shared the pic and wrote:

"
Still can't get over how cute Jam Jam is When Lil J came to work with his momma. Happy birthday @tiwasavage may your shinning light shine even brighter and brighter"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBZ4pAUjnte/
Re: Toke Makinwa carrying Tiwa's Son (photo) by Uniquestellz(f): 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2016
Jam Jam... More like Jim Jam. Lol
Re: Toke Makinwa carrying Tiwa's Son (photo) by cbrass(m): 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
kennygee:

Alakoba.

Wetin nw. Lol
Re: Toke Makinwa carrying Tiwa's Son (photo) by iyatrustee(f): 1:41am On Feb 06, 2016
ireneidiva:

Ever heard of 'maids'?

Yes dear. Having a maid does not mean you dont do ''anything''
Re: Toke Makinwa carrying Tiwa's Son (photo) by kizyalex10(m): 4:58am On Feb 06, 2016
Wait ooooo,na for naija,every celebrity pikin na fine pikin.if say na ur neigbour born dis baba now..sorry I mean babe,u for call am handsome?abeg make we stop this too much overhyping of celebrities.if u don't tell them. The truth @times they won't knw.so therefore without sentiment.this baba.... sorry babe is wowo.ugly.u no wonder why d mama no gree show us the face after them born am?.they were considering cosmetic surgery bfor the doctor tell them say d babe is too small for. sugery.lol
Re: Toke Makinwa carrying Tiwa's Son (photo) by Agozie48: 7:03am On Feb 06, 2016
jieta:
see as the pikin WOR WOR, no wonder them dey hide am since for house

yeye I don see you wey fine you dey open mouth talk say the pikin wowo you no get sense
Re: Toke Makinwa carrying Tiwa's Son (photo) by jieta: 1:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
Agozie48:

yeye I don see you wey fine you dey open mouth talk say the pikin wowo you no get sense
see idi ot when get sense
Re: Toke Makinwa carrying Tiwa's Son (photo) by mercydaniel: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
jieta:
see as the pikin WOR WOR, no wonder them dey hide am since for house
Hahaha. Don't be surprised, that when ds child grows up he I'll be very hansom, have you not seen some kids ugly when they were little but when they grow they are wow. And some so beautiful or hansom when they were kids but when they grow Chai. Don't say anything because they are God's hand made
Re: Toke Makinwa carrying Tiwa's Son (photo) by jieta: 6:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
mercydaniel:
Hahaha. Don't be surprised, that when ds child grows up he I'll be very hansom, have you not seen some kids ugly when they were little but when they grow they are wow. And some so beautiful or hansom when they were kids but when they grow Chai. Don't say anything because they are God's hand made
of course I won't say anything; even obj is GOD hand work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

MI Abaga Celebrates Erica Okundaye's 30th Birthday With Cute Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Look To Miss Nigeria Beauty Pageant 2017 / Davido Loses His Bracelet Worth $30k During A Ski Trip In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.