Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Probiotic Supplement The Best Weight Loss Product - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Probiotic Supplement The Best Weight Loss Product (471 Views)

'I Used To Be Bullied'- Very Fat Man Shares His Shocking Weight Loss Journey(pi / Best Probiotic Supplements In Nigeria / 11 Super Health Probiotic Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Probiotic Supplement The Best Weight Loss Product by marthahudson640: 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
I wanted to both explain probiotic bacteria as well as introduce a probiotic supplement in this article because what other way better to explain something than with an example. Bio X4 from Nucific is a perfect one because you also can probably afford it since it's only $49 and also comes with a money-back guarantee included, which lasts for a total of 90 days if I'm not mistaken.

So, Bio X4 has 5 probiotic strains, I want to talk about that first. It has Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium lactis and Bifidobacterium animalis.

Strains of bacteria, each of them unique, from 2 different genera or species as you can see. The reason behind the use of these two is simply scientific, these are the most involved in benefits to digestion and the immune system/response in the body. Improving cytokine production, helping extract and absorb nutrients, producing hydrogen peroxide, vitamin K and so on, are just a few of the health benefits that probiotic bacteria strains can provide to the body.

The most important and most discussed and researched benefits are of course for the immune system and digestion. Cytokines, which I mentioned earlier above, are small proteins involved in your body's cellular response or immune response to health problems, bacterial infections, disease and so on. They signal the problem and also help treat it and even prevent it by inhibiting the growth of pathogenic microorganisms in the human body, which is how probiotic bacteria help inhibit bad bacterial growth. I want to mention that beside supplements, you can also find probiotic bacteria in fermented or cultured foods like yogurt, pickles, cheese, kefir and the list goes on.

http://www.optimalstackpillreviews.com/nucific-bio-x4/

(1) (Reply)

Hi All, / Rachel Ikekhuame The African Super Model Talks About VIRGIN COCONUT OIL / Solutions To Weight Loss,infertility,arthritis,stroke & Some Health Challenges!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.