Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website (2297 Views)

3 SEO Big Mistakes To Avoid When Creating The Design For Your New Website / Lets.rate Each Other Website Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by AgoraRoad(m): 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2016
I made a custom forum built with the help of phpbp , here is min www.thebizness.org post your website below and let others rate it.
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
Nice1 @ Op
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by 0luwatope(m): 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
My friend's website is www.funloaded.xyz hez a geek in mobile view design but still learning pc view design
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by johnoj24(m): 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
I use wordpress to make www.cookbakingtips.com.ng you can check and criticize it.
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by AgoraRoad(m): 4:18am On Feb 06, 2016
johnoj24:
I use wordpress to make www.cookbakingtips.com.ng you can check and criticize it.
on mobile It looks like all the articles are together try braces each articles to clear defined borders
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by AgoraRoad(m): 4:19am On Feb 06, 2016
0luwatope:
My friend's website is www.funloaded.xyz hez a geek in mobile view design but still learning pc view design

If I went on it I would be afriad that I would catch a virus
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by 0luwatope(m): 8:41am On Feb 06, 2016
AgoraRoad:

If I went on it I would be afriad that I would catch a virus
lolx, biko, don't went on it..... Tho its 100% clean from virus
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by FincoApps(m): 11:16am On Feb 06, 2016
0luwatope:
lolx, biko, don't went on it
hahahaha cheesy grin
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by kwhiz(m): 1:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by 9iceX(m): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
Letme bluff a lil'bit cheesy
If you visit http://www.nawesabi.com , ur gonna get trapped with mah cool design.. #Trust
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by AgoraRoad(m): 7:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
9iceX:
If you visit http://www.nawesabi.com , ur gonna get trapped with mah cool design.. #Trust

Yeah it has clearly defined borders, however take off the emboss your logo it looks a little unprofessional.
And I noticed that the articles are a little bland put more bullet points or something to not make it so bland
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by AgoraRoad(m): 7:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
kwhiz:
http://lidispatch.com
I really like your design it has good feel to it. Oh have you noticed that your editor looks like the actor Gary Anthony Williams lol
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by mpone: 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
check out this site
www.motoprof.com

you can make positive suggestions, thanks
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by kwhiz(m): 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
AgoraRoad:

I really like your design it has good feel to it. Oh have you noticed that your editor looks like the actor Gary Anthony Williams lol
lol @ d editor looks like the Gary Anthony Williams
thanks
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by 9iceX(m): 7:55pm On Feb 06, 2016
AgoraRoad:

Yeah it has clearly defined borders, however take off the emboss your logo it looks a little unprofessional.
And I noticed that the articles are a little bland put more bullet points or something to not make it so bland

oh oh.. by bland, do you mean the content or the titles?
Take off the entire logo? good then, but that space shouldn't be blank you know
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by NaijaLoaded24: 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
I used wapka to create NaijaLoaded24.TK check it out
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by AgoraRoad(m): 8:31pm On Feb 06, 2016
9iceX:

oh oh.. by bland, do you mean the content or the titles?
Take off the entire logo? good then, but that space shouldn't be blank you know

The contents and as for the logos I suggest to make a new one or revision it
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by 9iceX(m): 9:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
AgoraRoad:

The contents and as for the logos I suggest to make a new one or revision it

Checking those out right now.. Thanks a mil'
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by bimdroid(m): 9:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by swayflow: 10:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
My website is www.lifemademe.com
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by ivcraig(m): 12:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
9iceX:
Nice one bro. What language or software did you use to write/make the site?
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by Lazyreporta(m): 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by ivcraig(m): 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lazyreporta:
www.lazyreporta.com
Nice one bro. How old is the site.
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by dtg564s: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
pls check mine.... i have changed the design on www.researchfaculty.com/
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by kwhiz(m): 1:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
[url]holygrey.125mb.com[/url] sample/mock up of ecommerce website
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by ohafiaboi(m): 7:38am On Feb 13, 2016
www.tweedybee. com online download portal for music videos series nd celebrity gist nd news 09081120645
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by ewizard1: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2016
kwhiz:
[url]holygrey.125mb.com[/url] sample/mock up of ecommerce website
Nice and clean. Looking to build something like that soon.
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by kwhiz(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
ewizard1:
Nice and clean. Looking to build something like that soon.
thanks
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by ohafiaboi(m): 9:29am On Mar 22, 2016
Oya check ma own so i go check ur own
http://www.tweedybee.com
Re: Lets Rate The Design Of Each Other's Website by vaca1: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2016
Check my signatur

(1) (2) (Reply)

I buy any Nigerian Verified Non Hosted Adsense Account / We Design Professional Website / Ladun Liadi's Blog's Been Hacked!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.