Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Do Nairaland Believe In The Chitaru(reptile Aliens) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Nairaland Believe In The Chitaru(reptile Aliens) (629 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / Apostle Suleman To Dismiss Members Who Don't Believe In Him, Calls Them Demons / Why Do Nairaland Atheists Behave Silly Sometimes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nairaland Believe In The Chitaru(reptile Aliens) by AgoraRoad(m): 6:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
I just wondering you are all enlightened of the truth that we have been visted by extraterrestrial beings from another planet? I don't know if you heard of David Icke or Zecchira Zitchen. But you may have heard of the Zulu Shaman Credo Mutwa. He is spilling the beans of ancient zulu secrets that of the chitaru are really extraterrestrial reptile aliens from another world. Before you comment your skepticism remember "Once you think you have it all figured out, you don't even know the half of the story" this is a clip from the documentary the Reptilian adgenda by David Icke
Reptilians exist Reasons why part 4 (Credo Mutwa):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi9ifXwcynI
Re: Do Nairaland Believe In The Chitaru(reptile Aliens) by Amberon: 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2016
Of course they are all real. The real fools of today are those who don't believe in the existence of other worlds. They will fins out when its too late.
Re: Do Nairaland Believe In The Chitaru(reptile Aliens) by yungchief(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
Adonbilivit
Re: Do Nairaland Believe In The Chitaru(reptile Aliens) by acenazt: 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2016
how can we have time for Aliens when we arent done with Sango and Amadioha?
Re: Do Nairaland Believe In The Chitaru(reptile Aliens) by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2016
i know they can invade people's dreams and manipulate them.
Re: Do Nairaland Believe In The Chitaru(reptile Aliens) by AgoraRoad(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
Have you ever seen one or a pinky pinky?
Re: Do Nairaland Believe In The Chitaru(reptile Aliens) by donnffd(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2016
This is absolute nonsense, show me concrete proof and maybe I would listen until then, keep your conspiracy theories to your self...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Before I Can Take Any Religion Serious / The Two Things, Destroying The World Today! / Indecent Dressing To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.