Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Nigeria Bloggers Network (lets Come Together) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Nigeria Bloggers Network (lets Come Together) (453 Views)

Bloggers Whatsapp Group / See How To Get Dollar Mastercard From Gtbank Especially For Bloggers! / I Need Good Bloggers For My Work By Funnynation Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Bloggers Network (lets Come Together) by kensandrea: 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hey Bloggers this is a thread to Network Nigeria Bloggers and To Share Ideas With One Another and if Possible Help our self (The Nigeria Bloggers Community) to Attain Possible Goals or Achievement.

i Have being my self For Five years now... and i have learn lot from my five years Experience from this Sector.. i have opened a lot of Blogs which i have Closed for one reason or the other.... or should i say Which have Shut down for one reason or the Other... (Don't Worry Pals i would share my failure because that's one of the Major Step to A Mans Success)....Blogging for me was fun and noting else... because i just saw lots posting of posting online and so website and blog owners online and i yearned to own one too... as a matter of fact i had no real idea what in Entailed to actually run a Blog... I had the Philosophy (If they can do it Why Cant i !!!!).. I took my Inspiration from Nairaland and FaceBook..... so the Venture i went into, was to own something like Facebook and i went in search of a Comfortable Way start with my little or no Experience in Blogging and my Desire in Owning a Facebook Prototype... i left Secondary School and i decided to create a platform in which all the student of my set would register and keep in touch.....(MY FACEBOOK DREAM HAD BEGUN).... but i forgot my (MARKET) which Was my (SECONDARY SCHOOL SET) thoughts were far different from my... their major as of then was not to keep in touch but to Get admission into Higher Institution... grin grin

yes oo my brother na so oo.. i Lost out on that one my Market Lacked Interest In My Product and they weren't ready for Such..... that was my first failure..... (1. i didn't Study My market (WHICH IS MY AUDIENCE)... 2. i had no realistic Topic or center theme ( NO NICHE) 3. i didn't Study my Process(THE PROCEDURES IN RUNNING A SITE OF SUCH) 4. I Was inspired by a Minor reason in which REALITY WAS GREATER THAN...

my reason for failing in one word was LACK OF PROCESS... NETWORK.... AND ... KNOWLEDGE....

I WOULD KEEP SHARING MY FAILURES WITH YOU AS A BLOGGER BEFORE I WOULD SHARE MY SUCCESS WITH YOU....

i want the Discussion to Role there are so many People out there that are confused about and don't know the rite thing to do... its BLOGGERS NETWORK ON NAIRALAND FOR NIGERIANS...

we have So many Bloggers Network For Americans And Indians And UK and Spanish And French And i Am creating One here For us lets talk as Nigerian Bloggers...

WHAT ARE THE MAJOR CHALLENGES?... AS A NIGERIA BLOGGER...

HOW DID YOU START? .........

WHAT WERE THE CRAZY THINGS YOU DID TO GET TRAFFIC?

WHAT WAS YOUR GREATEST FEAR?.....OR RATHER WHAT ARE STILL YOUR GREATEST FEAR .....

LETS KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO BE IN THE NIGERIA BLOGGING SECTOR?

YOUR PAINS YOUR TEARS YOUR SMILES....

YOUR GREATEST MOMENT AS A NIGERIA BLOGGER?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

YOU CAN ADD MORE QUESTION OR ANSWERS................ ITS THE NIGERIA BLOGGERS NETWORK grin grin grin grin grin grin

LETS SHARE OUR EXPERIENCE

kENSANDREA lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Window Installation Error / .. / Please Help! HDMI Connection Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.