Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Questions And Answers. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Questions And Answers. (388 Views)

More Answers From War Of Words Season 7 (slam Poetry Competition) / The 48 Laws Of Power: Discussions, Questions And Clarifications.. / Post your Questions on Indie (independent) Publishing and get Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions And Answers. by RemenZack(f): 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2016
P.S - www.remenzack.com is thoroughly responsible for any of her posts linked here on Nairaland.

This is a infinitesimal QnA awareness hosted by the Admin of this page. It's another list of compiled questions but everyone and anyone is free to ask me anything. It's a giveaway and I promise to be totally honest. Let's play.

Q: If you were a singer, what would your Album be titled and why?

A: Sarcasm. It would be titled Sarcasm because all of the songs on the Album would definitely explain all of my feelings in the most sarcastic way.

Q: Have you ever written a Book you personally didn't like?

A: Not a lot of times. Just once or twice.

Q: What Book of yours gave you a tough time during when you were working on it?

A: It was titled, The Living Waters. It was difficult because it was the usual kind of plot and setting I'm used to as a Writer.

Q: What can be tagged your perfect studying or writing moment?

A: Being alone. That doesn't mean I can't read in a market place or a piccadilly circus, oh yes I can.

Q: What Book are you currently reading?

A: The dictionary and my school books.

(1) (Reply)

A Poem: Why The Good Sets / Password / Gem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.