Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Superfast 4G LTE Wi-fi Internet Access Now In Kaduna - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Superfast 4G LTE Wi-fi Internet Access Now In Kaduna (1657 Views)

I Make N150,000 Monthly Selling Akara In Kaduna – Widow / Man Rewarded By Students He Gave Free Ice Cream In Kaduna 30 Years Ago / NNPC Fuel Depot In Kaduna On Fire (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Superfast 4G LTE Wi-fi Internet Access Now In Kaduna by Abbeykord: 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2016
Happy New Smiling Month,

My name is Biodun, I work for Smile Communications Nigeria Limited (Kaduna State). This is to inform you that Smile Communications www.smile.com.ng have commenced commercial operations in Kaduna City. You can now enjoy Superfast WiFi Internet Access "on the go" (in your home with family, at work, in your car etc.) from Smile Nigeria via the 4G LTE technology with a superfast speed of up to 21Mbps.

We have offers that will put Smile on your face this season (plus unlimited internet access), please view our offers on this link: https://smile.com.ng/#products. You may please provide me with your mobile number so I could directly contact you for any clarification you may require.

Thank you.

Re: Superfast 4G LTE Wi-fi Internet Access Now In Kaduna by Sankabson(m): 7:13am On Feb 06, 2016
Abbeykord:
Happy New Smiling Month,

My name is Biodun, I work for Smile Communications Nigeria Limited (Kaduna State). This is to inform you that Smile Communications www.smile.com.ng have commenced commercial operations in Kaduna City. You can now enjoy Superfast WiFi Internet Access "on the go" (in your home with family, at work, in your car etc.) from Smile Nigeria via the 4G LTE technology with a superfast speed of up to 21Mbps.

We have offers that will put Smile on your face this season (plus unlimited internet access), please view our offers on this link: https://smile.com.ng/#products. You may please provide me with your mobile number so I could directly contact you for any clarification you may require .

Thank you.
please how much is the mifi now? I'm in need of it in ibadan?? 08095868291
Re: Superfast 4G LTE Wi-fi Internet Access Now In Kaduna by Abbeykord: 1:57am On Feb 07, 2016
The cost is currently NGN12500 and comes with 5GB data bundle. Would you like me to assign a Field Sales Representative to you for further assistance
Re: Superfast 4G LTE Wi-fi Internet Access Now In Kaduna by Sankabson(m): 7:13am On Feb 07, 2016
Abbeykord:
The cost is currently NGN12500 and comes with 5GB data bundle. Would you like me to assign a Field Sales Representative to you for further assistance
I wouldn't mind that, but please I want a cool female rep..

1 Like

Re: Superfast 4G LTE Wi-fi Internet Access Now In Kaduna by blazer234: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2016
I thought you said this thing is unlimited. Isn't 2g,5g or 10g limited?
Re: Superfast 4G LTE Wi-fi Internet Access Now In Kaduna by jamace(m): 1:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
Those in Kaduna who have used this, should give testimony, pls.
Re: Superfast 4G LTE Wi-fi Internet Access Now In Kaduna by Abbeykord: 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2016
15GB DATA + SMIFI

SuperDeal: Get three times the data with this SMiFi offer. For only ₦12500 you get 5GB Anytime data + SMiFi + 10GB Night and Weekend data valid for 30 days! Instant access to SuperFast mobile broadband. Our 5GB SmileData comes with a SMiFi plus an extra 10GB Night and Weekend data for 30 days.

Enjoy uninterrupted SuperFast mobile broadband on the go. The SMiFi is a pocket size Wi-Fi device and conveniently connects up to 10 devices simultaneously. This offer includes 15GB SmileData – 5GB Anytime data plus 10GB Nights and Weekend data, valid for 30 days. Double the value for individuals on-the-go who need to connect multiple devices and want to experience SuperFast mobile broadband of up to 21Mbps. https://smile.com.ng/product/15gb-smiledata-smifi/

UNLIMITED + SMIFI

For a limited period you can get a SMiFi @only ₦5000 and connect to Smile's SuperFast network with Unlimited* access for 30 days!
BUY NOW! Get UNLIMITED* access @only ₦19800 AND you get a new SMiFi @only ₦5000! If you already have a 4G LTE compatible device, you just need a Smile SIM card and you are ready to enjoy SuperFast mobile broadband for 30 days. https://smile.com.ng/product/unlimited-smifi/
Re: Superfast 4G LTE Wi-fi Internet Access Now In Kaduna by XVIER(m): 6:15pm On Apr 08, 2016
Abbeykord:
Happy New Smiling Month,

We have offers that will put Smile on your face this season (plus unlimited internet access), please view our offers on this link: https://smile.com.ng/#products. You may please provide me with your mobile number so I could directly contact you for any clarification you may require.

Thank you.
pls where in kaduna do you guys cover and pls can I get the device only and subscribe to 3gb first for a check?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Skyrocket Your Business With These Instagram Marketing Strategies (with Videos) / Would You Like To Make Cool Money Online? / Citizen Global Cargo Shipping Company Is A Fraudulent Company Pls Stay Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.