Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Best Business To Start In Nigeria And Start Making Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Best Business To Start In Nigeria And Start Making Money (1495 Views)

Work-From-Home Jobs You Can Start In 2018 / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / Here Are Top 13 Good Business Ideas To Start In A Recession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Business To Start In Nigeria And Start Making Money by Bunda95: 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2016
Are you looking for an online/offline business you can start at
home or anywhere to start making money. Visit
www.nairamanager..com to read a blog post i've
created on this life changing business... Get out of rat race
and start your first step to financial freedom today... So many graduates are out there looking for jobn while workers are being sacked daily due to the economic situation of tyhe country... Many are slave to their boss..!!! Visit www.nairamanager..com and you'll never regret this day... I m ready to help anybody irrespective of distance or tribe or qualification start off his/her own business and be successful within a short while so far as you have the burning desire for success and the good things in life... SACK YOUR BOSS TODAY.. Lets try use this thread to communicate .... Drop your phone numbers below or emails or any question and i ll answer as soon as possible... Drop your numbers so i ll add you to my whasapp group and i ll send a video about the business so you can understand it better....
Re: Best Business To Start In Nigeria And Start Making Money by MyLady11(m): 3:29am On Feb 06, 2016
I tink u just open dat ur site
Re: Best Business To Start In Nigeria And Start Making Money by Bunda95: 4:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
MyLady11:
I tink u just open dat ur site
have you read the post...
Re: Best Business To Start In Nigeria And Start Making Money by MyLady11(m): 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
Bunda95:
have you read the post...
Nope. Not well arranged.
Re: Best Business To Start In Nigeria And Start Making Money by Bunda95: 9:53am On Feb 07, 2016
One bad thing about schools is that we are being taught what will earn us jobs (just Over Broke) but we're not being taught how to be financially free in life.. Visit www.nairamanager..com
Re: Best Business To Start In Nigeria And Start Making Money by Bunda95: 5:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
“Network marketing gives people the opportunity, with very low risk and very low financial commitment, to build their own income-generating asset and acquire great wealth.” – Robert T. Kiyosaki, Entrepreneur and Author
Re: Best Business To Start In Nigeria And Start Making Money by Bunda95: 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
“Home-based businesses are one of the fastest-growing segments in our economy, and that trend will only continue, as the age of the corporation, which began barely a century ago, now gives way to the age of the entrepreneur.”
Re: Best Business To Start In Nigeria And Start Making Money by Bunda95: 7:50am On Feb 08, 2016
Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.

1 Like

Re: Best Business To Start In Nigeria And Start Making Money by Bunda95: 8:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
"You have to believe that you are the one who creates your success, that you are the one who creates your mediocrity, and that you are the one creating your struggle around money and success". -T. Harv Eker-
Re: Best Business To Start In Nigeria And Start Making Money by Bunda95: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
"You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great." ~Zig Ziglar
Re: Best Business To Start In Nigeria And Start Making Money by Bunda95: 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2016
Success is a state of mind. If you want success, start thinking of yourself as a success.

(1) (Reply)

Relocation Sales: Household Items At Giveaway Prices! Hurry!! / How To Make An Easy Million Naira In One Week / 11$ Paypal Fund For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.