Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

I Need To Make A Good Choice For A Car... Your Opinion Will Be Appreciated - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need To Make A Good Choice For A Car... Your Opinion Will Be Appreciated (1081 Views)

I Need Advice On Meercedes C180 , Ur Opinion Will Be Highly Appreciated , / I Need Your Opinion Here :honda E.O.D Or Toyota Camry Big For Nothing. / Converting Auto Transmission To Manual On Golf 3 Your Opinion Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Make A Good Choice For A Car... Your Opinion Will Be Appreciated by nwadasuki: 1:44am On Feb 06, 2016
Hi, Please I will need help making a right choice for my first car you opinion will be highly Appreciated. These are the cars i have in mind

1) Mercedes-benz C280 2006

2) Toyota Camry 2005

Please if you have any reasons for your choice please state it.

Thanks and Remain Bless

Re: I Need To Make A Good Choice For A Car... Your Opinion Will Be Appreciated by enilove(m): 1:59am On Feb 06, 2016
Why not a Toyota corolla 2006 . Since it is your first car. Camry needs more care than corolla. For d maintenance reason, go for corolla. It is reliable and durable just like d 2 u mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Make A Good Choice For A Car... Your Opinion Will Be Appreciated by tonylaw07(m): 2:08am On Feb 06, 2016
Corolla. You will never regret it

1 Like

Re: I Need To Make A Good Choice For A Car... Your Opinion Will Be Appreciated by Nobody: 2:21am On Feb 06, 2016
Even if dem jazz me for dream. I will take that mercedes benz any day. 4matic on point(stability, balance and control) and by the way OP don't ever compare a Toyota with a benz they definitely are not in the same playing field that benz is way ahead in technology than that camry. Do kindly join the Benz watsapp group if you want that car to last longer than Metusellah.
Re: I Need To Make A Good Choice For A Car... Your Opinion Will Be Appreciated by IamRespected: 2:34am On Feb 06, 2016
dumo1:
Even if dem jazz me for dream. I will take that mercedes benz any day. 4matic on point(stability, balance and control) and by the way OP don't ever compare a Toyota with a benz they definitely are not in the same playing field that benz is way ahead in technology than that camry. Do kindly join the Benz watsapp group if you want that car to last longer than Metusellah.
Bro Mercedes Benz is meant for the rich; extremely rich
Re: I Need To Make A Good Choice For A Car... Your Opinion Will Be Appreciated by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:17am On Feb 06, 2016
I go with team corrola grin lighter weight, less suspension problems on nigerian roads.
Re: I Need To Make A Good Choice For A Car... Your Opinion Will Be Appreciated by kingreign(m): 7:31am On Feb 06, 2016
^^^ the great man above me has said it all. #teamcorolla cool
Re: I Need To Make A Good Choice For A Car... Your Opinion Will Be Appreciated by insideout: 7:55am On Feb 06, 2016
enilove:
Why not a Toyota corolla 2006 . Since it is your first car. Camry needs more care than corolla. For d maintenance reason, go for corolla. It is reliable and durable just like d 2 u mentioned.
You funny. He saw corolla 2006 before he mentioned camry 2005 and moreso what makes the corolla more durable than the camry. OP choose the merc its far ahead of the camry

1 Like

Re: I Need To Make A Good Choice For A Car... Your Opinion Will Be Appreciated by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 06, 2016
IamRespected:
Bro Mercedes Benz is meant for the rich; extremely rich

Yes I know. But that 2005 Benz C class posted up there is very affordable

1 Like

Re: I Need To Make A Good Choice For A Car... Your Opinion Will Be Appreciated by IamRespected: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2016
dumo1:

Yes I know. But that 2005 Benz C class posted up there is very affordable
affordable in terms of what? Maintenance? ? Bro think again
Re: I Need To Make A Good Choice For A Car... Your Opinion Will Be Appreciated by sultaan(m): 10:16am On Feb 06, 2016
When you ask for everyone's opinion you tend to get some that might seem out of place.

But the sure thing is to buy what you like, let it be something you enjoy.
Re: I Need To Make A Good Choice For A Car... Your Opinion Will Be Appreciated by FLAKARIBE(m): 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
GAZZUZZ:
I go with team corrola grin lighter weight, less suspension problems on nigerian roads.

is that really true gazzuzz? I will argue against.
Re: I Need To Make A Good Choice For A Car... Your Opinion Will Be Appreciated by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
FLAKARIBE:

is that really true gazzuzz? I will argue against.

what will you argue?
Re: I Need To Make A Good Choice For A Car... Your Opinion Will Be Appreciated by carblognaija: 7:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
Since you asked between Benz and Camry. Please take the Camry because its your first car but like many others said if you can place your hand on a good Corolla '06 fine and good otherwise stick with the Camry. Don't even touch that Benz.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We Supply You Tokunbo Cars From The US At No Cost. You Sell And Pay Us Back! / How Much Do You Spend On Fuel Weekly? / My Toyota Camry2002model ''envelope'' Is Not Starting After Over-heating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.