Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Be Careful When Helping Someone Ooo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Be Careful When Helping Someone Ooo (586 Views)

Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. / Man Loses Car, Almost Jailed After Helping Lady Carrying A Crying Baby In Abuja / Man Arrested After Helping Someone Withdraw Money With Stolen ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful When Helping Someone Ooo by abeniagbon(m): 6:40am On Feb 06, 2016
Today somewhere in Ait road. I saw some crowd on my way back from work. Asking what had gone wrong. They said a woman ask someone to watch her bag for her that she wants to get a new one since the handle of the one she was carrying had cut. The woman accept.

The woman waited she couldn't see the lady shows up for three days. By yesterday afternoon she just show up with a police officer pointing at the woman saying that's is her. They shld arrest her. Saying that is my bag with her.

She then went to another shop this man has the key to my house. They should arrest her too. The police never ask about the matter. The next thing is you're under arrest.

This case had been so common. When they will arrest someone and exhort money from innocent citizen. Meanwhile they remanded the person in there cell asking him or her to go and bring large amount of money. That the complainant is an high personnel. And the case may lead to 2 year in imprisonment.

Please how can this kind of case be eradicate from our community? Who knows. But I bet by the time government replace that there rifle from them and give them that stun gun. They are already in soup.
Re: Be Careful When Helping Someone Ooo by Ourown(m): 6:57am On Feb 06, 2016
3days A stranger's bag Wil spend 3days with me and I will be silent?? KOJO

not this century, I will report first before the arrival of the police
Re: Be Careful When Helping Someone Ooo by Flexherbal(m): 6:58am On Feb 06, 2016
Only God can truly protect.
Re: Be Careful When Helping Someone Ooo by 7footre(m): 7:27am On Feb 06, 2016
Ehn hen you don minnit! So the woman was at ait road for three days waiting for the stranger to come and carry her bag? Wonderful

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photo Of Mother, Father & Their 2 Children In Fatal Accident In Gombe / Randy Pastor Rapes Teenager, Says Blame Me, Not Devil / RRS Arrests ‘mad Man’ With 22 ATM Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.