Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Pics:yemi Alade Beautiful In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics:yemi Alade Beautiful In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man (851 Views)

Nina Vs. Nancy Isime: Who Rocked Fringe Pants Better? (Photo) / Beverly Naya Is Stunning In Fringe Mini Dress / Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics:yemi Alade Beautiful In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by GidiParrot: 6:43am On Feb 06, 2016
Yemi Alade who just returned from her Kenya Media Tour is stunning in a fringe crop top and Ankara pants, the Johnny crooner also revealed that she is single and gave clues on the characters her ideal man must posses in a chat with Saturday Beats.

She said....

“I like my man to be God fearing; have a good sense of style and good humour. He has to be one that has ambition and purpose and he must show it, not just talk about it.

http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2016/02/yemi-alade-beautiful-in-fringe-crop-top.html

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Pics:yemi Alade Beautiful In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by GidiParrot: 6:43am On Feb 06, 2016
smiley wink
Re: Pics:yemi Alade Beautiful In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Topccy007: 6:44am On Feb 06, 2016
Oh so you plan to get married. Congrats!

At least you have it in mind unlike some people.

Ideal men come out from your hidings Yemi is ready
Re: Pics:yemi Alade Beautiful In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Ourown(m): 6:51am On Feb 06, 2016
You just defined me! grin
Re: Pics:yemi Alade Beautiful In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by SolexxBarry(m): 7:00am On Feb 06, 2016
grin that black old woman sitting down be like,children of nowadays ewuuuu undecided

1 Like

Re: Pics:yemi Alade Beautiful In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by adonbilivit: 7:00am On Feb 06, 2016
" i like my man to be God fearing; have a good sense of style and good humour. He has to be one that has ambition and purpose and he must show it, not just talk about it"

just tell us you want him to show you the money before u ganna dance.
Re: Pics:yemi Alade Beautiful In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Afrok(m): 7:16am On Feb 06, 2016
Nice pics.... am sure Aunty Linda, Rita, Mummy Genny and others said the same thing when they were much younger shocked .
My dear u are looking for an Angel, please go to heaven and look for him cheesy.

Girls being looking for a God fearing man, but they themselves can't attract a God fearing man undecided
Re: Pics:yemi Alade Beautiful In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by 7footre(m): 7:24am On Feb 06, 2016
Why is she stylishly describing me? If she wants me, she should be bold enough to come out straight and say so angry
Re: Pics:yemi Alade Beautiful In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 06, 2016
wow she looks very good here. Hope your ideal man locates you soon smiley
Re: Pics:yemi Alade Beautiful In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Ussyyn(m): 7:42am On Feb 06, 2016
grin grin Lovely
Re: Pics:yemi Alade Beautiful In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by greatness22(m): 7:43am On Feb 06, 2016
She's beautiful, but to marry a female celeb is like planting corn by the road side.
Re: Pics:yemi Alade Beautiful In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by yaqq: 8:03am On Feb 06, 2016
sm1 dts already dating her manager iis still defining her ideal man!
Re: Pics:yemi Alade Beautiful In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by Nickymezor(f): 11:34am On Feb 06, 2016
Afrok:
Nice pics.... am sure Aunty Linda, Rita, Mummy Genny and others said the same thing when they were much younger shocked .
My dear u are looking for an Angel, please go to heaven and look for him cheesy.

Girls being looking for a God fearing man, but they themselves can't attract a God fearing man undecided
Hmmmm
Re: Pics:yemi Alade Beautiful In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by SolexxBarry(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
Look for clay and mould him urself undecided

U want a God fearing man,even God dey fear you grin
Re: Pics:yemi Alade Beautiful In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man by cruzita(f): 7:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
its possible for man to possess all those qualities but I hope u don't turn to skeleton while waiting for him because they are hard to come by

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Give Birth To Only Two Children And Adopt One More – Tiwa Savage / Tiwa Savage Pictured Selling Petrol / Nigerian Oresegun Olumide Displays His Drawing That Beats Monalisa Painting (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.