Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) (52940 Views)

Latest: Liquid Battery That Cools Electronic Chips While Powering Them.[photos] / What Is The Difference BTW Formatting And Flashing A Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Kolababe: 9:06am On Feb 06, 2016
According to Daily Sun SA,. This man named, Million Gume swims in a river full of crocodile everyday. He is not afraid because according to him, once he flashes his naked bum at the crocodiles, they go away. He calls it bum swimming.

"I’m the king of the bum swim," he laughs and demonstrates by diving into the water and sticking his naked bum in the air.

The 30-year-old from Mhinga Village in Malamulele, Limpopo said he’s been swimming in the Luvuvhu River for five years. The rivers in the area are known to have many crocodiles and many locals have lost their lives in the dark water.

"The crocodiles are scared of me! When I jump into the water and realise that the crocodiles want to attack me, I just show them my bum and they move away. I then carry on with my famous bum swim." he told Daily Sun.

He said people who come to the river enjoy watching him. On Wednesday afternoon the SunTeam saw Million playing in the river. He floated with his head and upper body underwater like a drowned person. He then disappeared under the water and after a short-time only his bum appeared. George Matiyani, headman of the Mhinga Tribal Authority, said Million must watch out.

"The crocodiles aren’t scared of his bum. They will drag his bum into the deep waters and chew him up," he said.

Matiyani warned the kids to stay away from the dangerous rivers in the village.
He said the crocodiles often kill people.

"The most recent victim was fisherman Thinashe Hove, who was attacked on 24 January. And the body of a 45-year-old man who was killed last month hasn’t been found yet."

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/sa-man-scares-crocodiles-away-by.html

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Kolababe: 9:06am On Feb 06, 2016

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2016
ENDTIME Butt... grin

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 9:09am On Feb 06, 2016
Insane

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Raddie(m): 9:09am On Feb 06, 2016
ewWh! not edible ni o!

3 Likes

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by HungerBAD: 9:10am On Feb 06, 2016
Even the Crocodiles refuses to be Gays.

Crocodiles be like "Who the heck is showing us his Arse? "

183 Likes 9 Shares

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by talktonase(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2016
Scary asss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by sinaj(f): 9:12am On Feb 06, 2016
Lwkmd grin

This remind me of that old movie, 'The God's must be crazy'

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by LaurelP(m): 9:19am On Feb 06, 2016
Kuvuki land

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Chicagoesontop: 9:19am On Feb 06, 2016
Endtime buttocks !!! Wait Until You Come Across A Gay Crocodile And Your Nyash Will Never Remain The Same !!!!!

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by espn(m): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2016
So many crazy people roaming this earth!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by GogetterMD(m): 9:39am On Feb 06, 2016
It's simple. The crocs confuse his unclad bum to be the head of a hippo which they dare not attack even if they are Damn hungry

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Lordtrillion(m): 10:53am On Feb 06, 2016
Now, this is funny grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Danielle22(f): 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
Crazyyy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Dantee005(m): 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
Scary ass nigga....lol...See Butt of lyf...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Davidovinci(m): 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hilarious grin grin

Buh that nigga's gay! angry *in riley freeman's voice*

2 Likes

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Lilprincey(m): 12:24pm On Feb 06, 2016
The croc thinks it's the head of an hippo..#endtime butt

10 Likes

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by MeloGist(m): 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
Why wont the crocodiles be scared away? with this kind black yan.sh like Amala grin grin

7 Likes

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by martyns303(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Crocs confused it for a hippo, one of these days it won't end well, what if the croc were to attack from below?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by toms55(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ah grin grin grin grin grin what happens when he wouldn't notice that the crocs are nearby and he didn't is butt? grin grin fresh black flesh for the humble crocs

4 Likes

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by lifestyle1(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Continue
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by mayorjosh(m): 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
end time yansh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by flokii: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
HungerBAD:

asin ehnn...

even.animals don't find it funny talk more of humans...

1 Like

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by msBoitz: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
LOL

1 Like

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by kennyman2000(m): 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lol... The crocs will kill him one day. When wetin dey sweet person dey kill person.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by toms55(m): 1:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
Lilprincey:
The croc thinks it's the head of an hippo..#endtime butt
crocs don't attack hippo?

1 Like

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by autolearner: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
Hippo Looking Ass

Apparently Crocs Thought That Was a Sly Hippo Looking For War.
But Everyday For The Thief, One Day For The Owner!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by pdpchangeapc(m): 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
Egungun Be Careful. One day monkey go go market..............

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by piagetskinner(m): 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
The crocs will change their minds very soon... Once they get a taste of the flashy bum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by phemoluv02(m): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2016
Disgusting...how can this be true?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
HungerBAD:

be a moral understanding straight guy or man,stop the discriminations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Man Scares Crocodiles Away By Flashing His Unclad Butts At Them (photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
GogetterMD:
It's simple. The crocs confuse his unclad bum to be the head of a hippo which they dare not attack even if they are Damn hungry
You said my mind.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Man "Excited" As Snake Invades His House At Midnight In Enugu. Photos / The Snake My Friend And I Killed On Our Way To Vigil (Photo) / Ukoma Michael Builds Standing Fan Using Wires Without Electricity (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.