Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Save Your Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Save Your Marriage (434 Views)

7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash / Married Men, Please What Exactly Are You Enjoying In Your Marriage? / How To Spice Up Your Marriage And Also Prevent Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save Your Marriage by oduamine: 10:08am On Feb 06, 2016
If you are going through turbulence time in your relationship or marriage, I will suggest to you to take your time to watch this movie "Fireproof" and learn from it. please your comment matters watch and share your comment.

Lessons I learnt
1. communicate with your spouse
2. listen and never ignore your spouse
3. show respect in your opinions and the way you talk to your spouse
4. learn to solve the issues within yourself no third party
5. forgive and forget... no grudges
6. be patient and endure
7. Put God in your relationship

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Me To Thank God" For Adding A Year To Me Today / How To Have A Successful Marriage / For Fashion Lovers And Shoppers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.