Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,594 members, 7,955,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:02 PM

The Net - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Net (516 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Net by zikIPE: 11:17am On Feb 06, 2016
Hello everyone, i'm going to be writing this story off the top of my head; Nothing really spectacular. Just trying to fill in the bit of spare time i have on my hands. Which is why i can't tell you whether it's romance, action or thriller. Sit back and relax as i take the wheels
Re: The Net by zikIPE: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2016
Day1
It is 5:30pm and i've just gotten back from work. Oh, how glad i am to be home where i'm free; no rules, no annoying co-workers, no demanding boss. And most especially, no dave. You remember dave, right?? Maybe you've forgotten but i'll remind you. Dave was my senior in secondary school, he's 6'3" tall, has a broad chest(probably from using me as a punching bag in secondary school), has a handsome face with a jaw that looks like it was carved from marble. This, most definitely explains why he's popular with people.
Now let's talk about me. Me?? I'm your average Tom. Nothing eye catching about me. I'm 5'4" tall, i have this nerdy look, came top of my class at UNIZIK class of '08, i'm also a bit skinny(mum used to say it's because i didn't eat all my vegetables as a kid, LOL).
From my bio, you might have guessed why i need to keep this diary. Owkay,for those of you with the IQ of a goldfish, i'll say it out loud-"NOBODY WANTS THE NERD". Which, BTW, is my main reason for hating Dave. He hangs out with all the cool people, chills at the coolest places. Urghh!! I hate that guy.
Well, dear diary, you just became my best friend. I think i'll name you Bruce( named after my favourite martial artist, Bruce Lee). My name is stanley (friends call me small stan though) and you're welcome to my world

1 Like

Re: The Net by RemenZack(f): 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
Go on. I'm listening.
Re: The Net by zikIPE: 5:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Day2
hello Bruce, I'm back from a long, boring church service; The preacher kept going on and on about seed-sowing. I couldn't help but notice that the leader of the youths' female wing had a new hair do on. Her name's Jane and she's one pretty Angel who i've been crushing on for the most part of my life BTW, me and her go way back and recently, she's been acting weird. I think she may be into me. Finally, my years of looking good have started to pay off(who am I kidding, I don't even look that good).
Well, on to more interesting stuff, I swear you won't believe this. Dave just asked me to meet he and a friend for coffee tomorrow. man, this has got to be the best moment of my life(apart from the moment when I got my first salary). For pete's sake, this is Dave; cool dude with cool friends. i've got to practice my breathing exercises and look my best for tomorrow. There's no telling when I might get another opportunity like this. It's not everyday a guy as cool as dave decides to hang with a nerd like me.
Bye for now, see you tomorrow when I must have had coffee with Dave. not like I even like coffee but if it's what the cool guys are having, so am I.
Re: The Net by zikIPE: 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
I'll also need your contributions and criticism on this work. Even though I'm just filling up my spare time, I'm in love with perfection.

(1) (Reply)

A Stranger's Youth (A Story On Middle Age Crisis) / The. Agony And Fear Of Childbirth / Sweet Serenade.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.