Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Eden Hazard: I Texted Jose Mourinho To Say Sorry He Was Sacked - I Felt Guilty - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eden Hazard: I Texted Jose Mourinho To Say Sorry He Was Sacked - I Felt Guilty (419 Views)

Eden, Thorgan And Kylian Hazard In France Shirts For Past World Cup (photos) / Breaking : If Real Madrid Signs Hazard I Will Leave Says Cristiano Rolando Cr7 / Eden Hazard: I Could Leave This Summer! I Want A Club That Can Win The Ucl!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eden Hazard: I Texted Jose Mourinho To Say Sorry He Was Sacked - I Felt Guilty by diasporaman(m): 11:32am On Feb 06, 2016
EDEN HAZARD has revealed he felt guilty over Jose Mourinho getting sacked as Chelsea boss and that he texted his former boss to apologise for his shocking form.

The Belgian star also insists he saw the funny side to his dry spell in front of goal and that the Blues have "more freedom" under Guus Hiddink.

Mourinho, axed last December, is now in talks to replace Louis van Gaal as Man United boss

And despite the Blues woeful start to the season, Belgian star Hazard said he felt sorry that one of the game's most decorated coaches left on such sour terms.

He told The Times: "I sent him a text message to say I was sorry he had gone, and just sorry.

"We enjoyed our success together last season, but this season we haven't succeeded.

"I felt a little bit guilty because last year I was player of the year and this year I haven't been."

Hazard has scored just once this season, a penalty during Chelsea's fourth-round FA Cup win over MK Dons.

But he insists he has been able to laugh at jokes at his expense, including one that said "the last time Hazard scored, Caitlyn Jenner was a man
He said: "I saw the jokes and they were funny, but I don't pay too much attention to things like that.

"I also laugh at myself now and again, when I've made a mess of really simple things.

"I say to the other guys, 'God, did you see what I did then?' It happens, but you have to carry on working."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/6913135/Eden-Hazard-I-texted-Jose-to-say-sorry-he-was-sacked-I-felt-guilty.html

Re: Eden Hazard: I Texted Jose Mourinho To Say Sorry He Was Sacked - I Felt Guilty by diasporaman(m): 11:32am On Feb 06, 2016
One of the men who brought mourinho down. His own was text message maybe fabregas own was phone call

(1) (Reply)

Guardiola Took Bayern For A Ride - Hamann / Barcelona Vs Sevilla / A Moment Of Silence For All Barcelona Fans Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.