Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

My thoughts - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My thoughts (1196 Views)

What's Your Thoughts On Multi-niche Blogs? / Thoughts On My Blog? / Peeps, Kindly Review This New Site Design And Let Me Know Your Thoughts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My thoughts by TheSureBabe: 11:58am On Feb 06, 2016
Please how do I make my blog successful like everyone
Re: My thoughts by adren(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
nairaland can turn your life around.. it can also break you down...

if not for all these thread derailers, snake killers, my-brother-said-i-look-like-dagrin and how-do-i-remove-her-pant posters, NL is proudly the best blog in 9ja.. lindaikeji go dey queue where NL dey..

adren is working hard and will one day use nairaland to shoot himself up..
Re: My thoughts by Adaowerri111: 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
That's so sweet, congrats to her... she's a hard worker
Re: My thoughts by TheSureBabe: 12:07pm On Feb 06, 2016
Please
Re: My thoughts by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
The babe has moved beyond Nairaland.

Lalasticlala, see ya wife. grin
Re: My thoughts by MrsShodimu: 12:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
hmmm I must commend her efforts to try to be different, congraats, @lalasticlala see fp worthy news.
Re: My thoughts by PrettyChinny(f): 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nice! not everyone is destined to be popular! She is featured on Guardian not because she is the "hardest working blogger", it's simply time and chance.. greater heights babe...

adren:
if not for all these thread derailers, snake killers, my-brother-said-i-look-like-dagrin and how-do-i-remove-her-pant posters, NL is proudly the best blog in 9ja.. lindaikeji go dey queue where NL dey..

you almost made sense but adding Linda to your comment and classifying Nairaland as blog made me see things differently!

1 Like

Re: My thoughts by Donald3d(m): 12:26pm On Feb 06, 2016
cOOL !!!!!, I have always admired her tenacity,

LESSON : The moral of the story is that she used her time well, and unlike some people here she didnt waste her time fighting for FTC,FP, begging for likes .Be productive people !!!! use your time well !!!!, God's Speed. #DonaldHasSpoken
Re: My thoughts by TheSureBabe: 12:27pm On Feb 06, 2016
PrettyChinny:
Nice! not everyone is destined to be popular! She is featured on Guardian not because she is the "hardest working blogger", it's simply time and chance.. greater heights babe...

Very true, but if she were lazy, no matter how time collides with chance she wont make it

1 Like

Re: My thoughts by PrettyChinny(f): 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
TheSureBabe:

Very true, but if she were lazy, no matter how time collides with chance she wont make it

No doubt!

1 Like

Re: My thoughts by yomalex(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
Nice
Re: My thoughts by emmalexdboy(m): 2:13pm On Feb 06, 2016
Re: My thoughts by fattbabakay(m): 2:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
adren:

Nairaland is not a blog bro...I dnt understand ur understanding...
Re: My thoughts by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2016
Mistechy blog is dope
Re: My thoughts by PhoneGist(m): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2016
TheSureBabe:
Who says being a hardworking blogger doesn't pay in Nigeria. People who strive to get amazing content, not copy and paste always end up seeing the fruit of their labour if not immediately.

A case study is Tobi Ayeni, aka MissTechy, I just checked out her blog and I discovered she got featured on Guardian Newspaper women magazine tagged Guardian Woman.

One thing that strikes me and hence the reason I am sharing it is because this girl is hardworking, after reading on how she was able to combine working and blogging, I realized that I am definitely being lazy and have decided to create my own blog even with my 8 - 4 job. Thank God, she didn;t just say that with mouth, we are already seeing the results.

Go girl!

Wow this is so inspiring, to think she startrd from small.. Cc lalasticlala, this could benefit a lot of people
Re: My thoughts by directonpc(m): 3:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hardwork pays with time. I Just pray for long life as my PN Gates will revolutionise Naija soon
Re: My thoughts by uhiochris1(m): 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Donald3d:
cOOL !!!!!, I have always admired her tenacity,

LESSON : The moral of the story is that she used her time well, and unlike some people here she didnt waste her time fighting for FTC,FP, begging for likes .Be productive people !!!! use your time well !!!!, God's Speed. #DonaldHasSpoken

Donald Trump
Re: My thoughts by Donald3d(m): 11:38am On Feb 08, 2016
uhiochris1:

Donald Trump
MONEY WISE I accept and even better than him, character wise- i reject it in Jesus name, that guy is an ass

1 Like

Re: My thoughts by PhoneGist(m): 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Donald3d:
MONEY WISE I accept and even better than him, characters wise- i reject it in Jesus name, that guy is an ass

*character*
Re: My thoughts by Donald3d(m): 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
PhoneGist:

*character*
Pele , i was typing fast o jare ,i have corrected it,thanks wink
Re: My thoughts by uhiochris1(m): 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
Donald3d:
MONEY WISE I accept and even better than him, character wise- i reject it in Jesus name, that guy is an ass

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Blockchain Module For Opencart Blockchain Api Payment Gateway / Pls Help Me Out(how Do I Add .gif To My Posts / Signature) / Top 10 Most Visited Websites In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.