Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

Atm Deactivation- A Phone Conversation With A Frauster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Atm Deactivation- A Phone Conversation With A Frauster (939 Views)

New ATM Scam Alert Fraudsters Use And Can Put You In Serious Trouble / Man Dressed In Suit Steals A Phone In Lagos After Distracting People (Video) / Cheating Wife Silenced, Husband Produces Phone Conversation With Lover In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atm Deactivation- A Phone Conversation With A Frauster by ennypita: 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
A friend of mine got a message dis morning and was told her atm card was deactivated and was told to call dis number 07038682091 which dey claimed was cbn customer centre just imagine. With my years of experience in d banking sector I knew it was a scam so I called d line nd recorded d conversation. U Can download d link of d conversation. So funny dat people still fall for dis crap. Please spread d message around never give away ur BVN or ur card number to anyone especially on fone conversation.

Enny

Click to download d conversation www.datafilehost.com/d/9615ab49

2 Likes

Re: Atm Deactivation- A Phone Conversation With A Frauster by websuccess(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
You be correct guy joor. But you still fall my hand brother.

1) You should have placed a curse on the stu.pid and fo.olish idiot using your local dialect.

2) You could have asked for his name & which state of the CBN he is.

3) You shouldn't have say Thank You to that sca.mmer in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Atm Deactivation- A Phone Conversation With A Frauster by websuccess(m): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2017
Text message from a fraudster saying that my ATM Card has been blocked.

You can look out for the number(s) and even call to rain curse(s) on the person. Nairalanders should beware.

+2349064753716
Dear Customer, Due to BVN System upgrade as directed by CBN Your DEBIT ATM CARD has been BLOCKED, To Re-Activate it kindly call our helpline on 09065950168.

(1) (Reply)

Two Pupils Of FGC Okposi Abducted And Found Dead / How Nigerian Police Robbed Me At Aluu Community. I Memorized His Tag Number. / Thieves Evades A Principal's Lodge In Anambra State.see What They Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.