Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Does Original NECO Certificate Bear The Candidate's Date Of Birth? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Does Original NECO Certificate Bear The Candidate's Date Of Birth? (13632 Views)

te / I Need A Help To Print My NECO Certificate/statement Of Result. / Photo Of Lost And Found NECO Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Original NECO Certificate Bear The Candidate's Date Of Birth? by Prymestrr(m): 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
NLanders I'm in a fix @dis juncture in my life career n therefore in desperate need of ur informed assistance in order 2 come off it.
I had a promising job opportunity a few weeks back but it went down d drain, why?? My original WAEC certificate bore a different (wrong) date of birth from that on my Birth certificate and this problem can only be remedied after 6 months from weneva I apply for correction of result via my alma mater.... I've gingerly accepted that the opportunity has been lost.
Fast forward 2 present day. Another opportunity arose with the same factors as determinants for success.
Now I'm thinking of an alternative which is 2 use my original NECO certificate (which I'm yet 2 collect from my alma mater) instead as SSCE certificate.
Now my question to u NLanders is, WHETHER ORIGINAL NECO CERTIFICATE BEARS A CANDIDATE'S DATE OF BIRTH??
If No... I'm good 2 go, but if Yes... In short, make I no think am sha.
Pls. I need ur comments n opinions ASAP.
cc: mod in charge push 2 d right section pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does Original NECO Certificate Bear The Candidate's Date Of Birth? by sageb: 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
Yes it does bear your date of birth.
Re: Does Original NECO Certificate Bear The Candidate's Date Of Birth? by Prymestrr(m): 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
sageb:
SO u v ur date of birth embossed on ur original NECO certificate?
Re: Does Original NECO Certificate Bear The Candidate's Date Of Birth? by ebsuguy(m): 4:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
sageb:
It' not true.It does not bear one' date of birth.
Re: Does Original NECO Certificate Bear The Candidate's Date Of Birth? by AccaPack(m): 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
I guess the job offer was from a bank.They don't really accept neco certificate because it doesn't bear one's date of birth. They always ask for waec certificate so as to compare with one's birth certificate.
Re: Does Original NECO Certificate Bear The Candidate's Date Of Birth? by Drdonzeez(m): 7:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
Prymestrr:
NLanders I'm in a fix @dis juncture in my life career n therefore in desperately need of ur informed assistance in order 2 come off it.
I had a promising job opportunity a few weeks back but it went down d drain, why?? My original WAEC certificate bore a different (wrong) date of birth from that on my Birth certificate and this problem can only be remedied after 6 months from weneva I apply for correction of result via my alma mater.... I've gingerly accepted that the opportunity has been lost.
Fast forward 2 present day. Another opportunity arose with the same factors as determinants for success.
Now I'm thinking of an alternative which is 2 use my original NECO certificate (which I'm yet 2 collect from my alma mater) instead as SSCE certificate.
Now my question to u NLanders is, WHETHER ORIGINAL NECO CERTIFICATE BEARS A CANDIDATE'S DATE OF BIRTH??
If No... I'm good 2 go, but if Yes... In short, make I no think am sha.
Pls. I need ur comments n opinions ASAP.
cc: mod in charge push 2 d right section pls.
No,It doesn't.
Re: Does Original NECO Certificate Bear The Candidate's Date Of Birth? by Prymestrr(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
AccaPack:
I guess the job offer was from a bank.They don't really accept neco certificate because it doesn't bear one's date of birth. They always ask for waec certificate so as to compare with one's birth certificate.
Really?? They don't accept neco? But I called a top echelon personnel from the bank...He's with the operations department... He comfirmed that they accept Neco.
Re: Does Original NECO Certificate Bear The Candidate's Date Of Birth? by AccaPack(m): 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
Prymestrr:

Really?? They don't accept neco? But I called a top echelon personnel from the bank...He's with the operations department... He comfirmed that they accept Neco.
I forgot to type "most banks". They accept Neco after they must av employed qualified waec holders.
Re: Does Original NECO Certificate Bear The Candidate's Date Of Birth? by Intelligentdude(m): 1:36am On Feb 07, 2016
No,it doesn't
Re: Does Original NECO Certificate Bear The Candidate's Date Of Birth? by sageb: 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
Sorry@op, i had to check again, the Waec original has the date of birth on it while the other does not,gracias.
Re: Does Original NECO Certificate Bear The Candidate's Date Of Birth? by proftoby: 2:50pm On Aug 23, 2016
Pls I don't know how u can help me, I am in d same situation, only that my own is NECO GCE CERTIFICATE. Abeg,Thanks!

Abeg, I still dey wait oh. Thanks
Re: Does Original NECO Certificate Bear The Candidate's Date Of Birth? by Prudent200: 11:50am On Apr 06, 2018
proftoby:
Pls I don't know how u can help me, I am in d same situation, only that my own is NECO GCE CERTIFICATE. Abeg,Thanks!

Abeg, I still dey wait oh. Thanks
did you write only NECO

(1) (Reply)

Jamb--drop The Cut-off Mark For Each Schools Here 2011/2012 / BreakingNews:Oyo, Osun Pay N500m To End Lautech Crisis / Security Guard Accused Of Defiling A 4-Year-Old Girl At Greater Scholars School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.