Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Post Your Childhood Experience Here - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Post Your Childhood Experience Here (363 Views)

What Is The Funniest Moment Of Your Childhood? See Mine! / Children's Day: Share Your Most Cherished Childhood Experience / If You Didn't Do These As A Child, Then Your Childhood Wasn't Awesome(pictures). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Childhood Experience Here by ThePeacemaker(m): 3:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
For me,
When I was younger, I use to
1. Think Leke Leke makes my finger white
(That white bird that follows cows everywhere) grin

2. Think that pictures hanged around the house could see. So anytime I'm about to do something bad, I'll remove all the pictures first grin (badt guy)

Add your childhood experience...
Re: Post Your Childhood Experience Here by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 06, 2016
I am always doing mummy and daddy...... Cooking sand for amala and grasses for vegetable.....
I also enjoyed the hide and seek game.....
And that actor and boss play using sticks as guns
Re: Post Your Childhood Experience Here by Chicagoesontop: 4:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
At About My 10 Years Of Age, Me And One Of Our Neighbor's Daughter Elizabeth Was Her Name ... Anytime NEPA Took Light, We Know Where To Find Ourselves At The Back Yard, Don't Ask Me What We Were Doing Because Na Stone We Dey Knack While Standing, No Be Sex !!!

(1) (Reply)

Of Faults, Corrections, Escapisms And Consequences / Time During Park Service Trips Through / The Good, The Bad And The Ugly; But Who Are The Ugly Around You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.