Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Would You Rock This Kind Of Shoes This Celeb Is Wearing? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Would You Rock This Kind Of Shoes This Celeb Is Wearing? (1010 Views)

Who Is This Celeb? He Has 4M Followers & Follows Just One Person On Twitter? / "Oge Okoye Is Wearing Butt Pad" - Fans Tell Actress (Photos) / "Beverly Osu Is Wearing Fake Camel Toe" - Fans React To Gym Photo Of Ex-BBA Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Rock This Kind Of Shoes This Celeb Is Wearing? by darealsola(m): 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
I was just viewing my instagram page and I saw this photo..I dont know the name of this guy but the question is that would rock this type of shoe this guy is wearing..Honestly, for me, I would proudly rock it.Would you guys rock it?

Re: Would You Rock This Kind Of Shoes This Celeb Is Wearing? by pretydiva(f): 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2016
It looks like fowl y.ansh
Re: Would You Rock This Kind Of Shoes This Celeb Is Wearing? by wapmingle: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
yh
Re: Would You Rock This Kind Of Shoes This Celeb Is Wearing? by immortalcrown(m): 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
First Class Madness!
Re: Would You Rock This Kind Of Shoes This Celeb Is Wearing? by Chicagoesontop: 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
darealsola:
I was just viewing my instagram page and I saw this photo..I dont know the name of this guy but the question is that would rock this type of shoe this guy is wearing..Honestly, for me, I would proudly rock it.Would you guys rock it?

Do You Know If Madness Runs In Their Family Blood ?
Re: Would You Rock This Kind Of Shoes This Celeb Is Wearing? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
People rocking anything rockable all in d name of fashion...God help us
Re: Would You Rock This Kind Of Shoes This Celeb Is Wearing? by Qualer: 2:25am On Feb 07, 2016
Slimbeth:
People rocking anything rockable all in d name of fashion...God help us

no worry dem go soon jam 'rock' come finllay rock the rockable rock!! cheesy

what's up, can we rock?! cool
Re: Would You Rock This Kind Of Shoes This Celeb Is Wearing? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
Qualer:

no worry dem go soon jam 'rock' come finllay rock the rockable rock!! cheesy
what's up, can we rock?! cool
lol, let's sand not rock

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of David Alaba / P&F Models Presenting Nigeria's Best Petite Model / Eva Alordiah Involved In Car Accident, Narrates Her Experience(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.