Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,763 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:19 PM

Itel Note Pad... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel Note Pad... (497 Views)

Xiaomi MI Pad 4 Officially Launched With 6,000mah Battery - Full Specification / Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone / Itel It1507 Specifications #metalsmartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Itel Note Pad... by azingos009: 3:46pm On Feb 06, 2016
Does anyone know how i can unlock my itel note pad? one side of its screen is not tapping and that side happens to be the ENTER botton and my phone rotation haS been disabled. pls, what can i do to unlock it?
Re: Itel Note Pad... by Carlcaresophia: 7:59am On Feb 19, 2016
azingos009:
Does anyone know how i can unlock my itel note pad? one side of its screen is not tapping and that side happens to be the ENTER botton and my phone rotation haS been disabled. pls, what can i do to unlock it?
Hi, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to help you with it. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

How To Change The New Facebook Reaction To Donald Trump Reaction / Samsung Tab 2 For Sale / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.