Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Some Funny Quotes On Marriage Made By Men… - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Some Funny Quotes On Marriage Made By Men… (1183 Views)

Funny Quotes By Pete Edochie / Some Funny Nigeria Political Jokes / Some Funny Pictures To Help You Relax After Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Funny Quotes On Marriage Made By Men… by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:52pm On Feb 06, 2016
“I don’t worry about terrorism. I was married for
two years.”
~By Rudy Giuliani

“There’s a way of transferring funds that is even
faster than electronic banking. It’s called
marriage.”
~By Michael Jordan

“I’ve had bad luck with all my wives. The first
one left me and the second one didn’t.” The third
gave me more children!
~By Donald Trump

Two secrets to keep your marriage brimming
1. Whenever you’re wrong, admit it,
2. Whenever you’re right, shut up.
~By Shaquille O’Neal

The most effective way to remember your wife’s
birthday is to forget it once…
~By Kobe Bryant

You know what I did before I married? Anything I
wanted to.
~By David Hasselhoff

My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then
we met.
~By Alec Baldwin

A good wife always forgives her husband when
she’s wrong.
~By Barack Obama

Marriage is the only war where one sleeps with
the enemy.
~By Tommy Lee

A man inserted an ‘ad’ in the classifieds: “Wife
wanted”. Next day he received a hundred letters.
They all said the same thing: “You can have
mine.”
~By Brad Pitt

First Guy (proudly): “My wife’s an angel!”
Second Guy : “You’re lucky, mine’s still alive.”
~ By Jimmy Kimmel

“Honey, what happened to ‘ladies first’?”
Husband replies, “That’s the reason why the
world’s a mess today, because a lady went first!”
~By David Letterman

“First there’s the promise ring, then the
engagement ring, then the wedding ring…soon
after….comes SuffeRing!
~By Jay Leno

“The reason why wives live longer is because
they don’t have a Wife”
~By Brandon Breezy

http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/02/some-funny-quotes-on-marriage-made-by.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala seun ishilove
Re: Some Funny Quotes On Marriage Made By Men… by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
lol
Re: Some Funny Quotes On Marriage Made By Men… by Tallesty1(m): 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2016
gringringrin

To make your marriage successful.

Marry a woman that is a great cook, a woman that knows how to clean and keep a home running, a woman that speaks and understands all bedroom languages

And make sure they do not meet each other in your house.

2 Likes

Re: Some Funny Quotes On Marriage Made By Men… by IamRespected: 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
grin
Re: Some Funny Quotes On Marriage Made By Men… by Chicagoesontop: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
Very Funny All Of Them .. Especially .... My Wife Is An Angel, The Second Man Replied .. You Are Lucky Mine Is Still Alive ... grin grin grin
Re: Some Funny Quotes On Marriage Made By Men… by Chicagoesontop: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
Very Funny All Of Them .. Especially .... My Wife Is An Angel, The Second Man Replied .. You Are Lucky Mine Is Still Alive ... grin grin grin
Re: Some Funny Quotes On Marriage Made By Men… by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:11pm On Feb 06, 2016
Tallesty1:
gringringrin

To make your marriage successful.

Marry a woman that is a great cook, a woman that knows how to clean and keep a home running, a woman that speaks and understands all bedroom languages

And make sure they do not meet each other in your house.
lol

(1) (Reply)

This Guy's Face Had Better Make A Decision / 5 Things You Should Consider Before You Enrol Your Child Into A School / {photo}-even NTA News Blows Blunder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.