Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Health Tips For A Longer And Enjoyable Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Tips For A Longer And Enjoyable Life (356 Views)

Easy And Enjoyable Weight Loss With Queek Triim Herbal Tea / How To Grow A Longer And Dark Hair / Health Tips For The Hot Weather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Health Tips For A Longer And Enjoyable Life by hearts6055(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
Well Everyone wants to live long and enjoy the life's bliss. Well an irregular and unplanned lifestyle can deprive us of many things more than just a long life span. Being Healthy is one thing Staying Healthy is another. To Create a healthier and fun world out there I have gathered this top health tips some from experience others from research.
[image]
1. Eat Vegetables and Fruits

read full article at
http://www.newsphases.com/2016/01/health-tips-for-longer-and-enjoyable.html
Re: Health Tips For A Longer And Enjoyable Life by hearts6055(m): 9:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
Life Tips! Five Words You Should Never Say to a Man

Certainly Men have emotions and we are also sensitive of course not as women.
I for once would love to marry a woman who would respect my feelings. But Most articles we see on the web tends to talk about how to love and care for a woman but men also need love and care too.
Words are very powerful, they make or mar, we all got to be careful how we use them. In this article I am going to talk about certain words that should not be used when talking to a man. This could be a relationship saver.
1. You are small

read full article at
http://www.newsphases.com/2016/01/life-tips-five-words-you-should-never.html

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Using A Pedometer / ... / Sun Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.