Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby (7049 Views)

Singer Solidstar Shares DNA Result To Prove He Is The Father Of His White Baby / Olamide Wants A Collabo With Retired Eldee; Gets An Epic Response From Him / Usher Or 2Face Idibia: Who Do You Think Is Hotter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by bawomolo(m): 1:10am On Jul 03, 2009
USHER WANTS CONFIRMATION HE IS CHILD'S DAD

USHER is reportedly demanding a paternity test to confirm he is the father of his youngest son with estranged wife TAMEKA FOSTER - because the former couple's sex life was virtually non-existent when the tot was conceived.

The R&B superstar filed for divorce last month (12Jun09), revealing he had been living apart from the stylist since July 2008 and stating that there was "no reasonable hope of reconciliation".

According to the National Enquirer, Usher was stunned to learn Foster was pregnant last year - because the passion in their marriage had fizzled out months before little Naviyd Ely Raymond was born on 10 December (08).

A source tells the tabloid, "The first thing Usher said was, 'How did this happen?' - because he was gone a lot, and their sex life was very, very limited.

"People have been telling him that around the time the little boy was conceived, Tameka got together with another man."
But Foster is adamant the boy is the Yeah! hitmaker's, and claims the tot was conceived during a rare night of intimacy.
The insider adds, "She says that although they weren't spending much time together, they did get together for one night of passion. And that's when she got pregnant."

In new court documents filed in Atlanta, Georgia on Monday (29Jun09), Foster insists the divorce came as a shock to her because they were "intimately together" just days before he began proceedings for a legal separation.
Her attorney continued, "(Foster) had every reason to believe her marriage was intact."

Foster is seeking child support for the former couple's two children Usher Raymond V, 19 months, and Naviyd, almost seven months, in addition to legal costs.

Usher is seeking joint custody of his kids.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/usher-wants-confirmation-he-is-childs-dad_1108517

how dumb could this man be
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by SeanT21(f): 1:28am On Jul 03, 2009
U mean to tell me Tameka was unfaithfulI guess in his case MOTHER KNEW BEST!!

Lets wait for the DNA results. wink
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by stkris(m): 5:36am On Jul 03, 2009
thats quite an unattractive belly. .
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by Tudor6(f): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2009
Usher cmon! You can do better than that ugly b**ch!
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by wisedge: 6:25am On Jul 04, 2009

Please, could you upload the picture of your wife, girlfriend, sisters and mother so that we can compare them with the lady you called 'ugly b**ch' to find out who is the real ugly one.
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by Tudor6(f): 6:59am On Jul 04, 2009
^^^
Why?. . . . So you can jerk off to them. . .no thanks.
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by bawomolo(m): 5:13pm On Jul 04, 2009
from to chili to tameka?

what were you thinking usher.
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by chiogo(f): 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2009
st-kris:

thats quite an unattractive belly. .
LOL, it's now a must to show belly.
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by oyinda3(f): 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2009
Tudór:

wisedge:

Please, could you upload the picture of your wife, girlfriend, sisters and mother so that we can compare them with the lady you called 'ugly b**ch' to find out who is the real ugly one.

lmao
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by dominique(f): 12:16am On Jul 05, 2009
It was just like yesterday when he was gushing about her all over the media. still beats me how he got attracted to a woman almost old enough to be his mother in the first place. . . Maybe he has learnt his lesson this time and he'll stick to women closer to his age instead.
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by Sissy3(f): 1:25am On Jul 05, 2009
too much drama sad sad sad sad
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by iice(f): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2009
Na wah
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by spikedcylinder: 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2009
I pity celebrities sometimes.
See the way their personal issues are being flashed all over the media.
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by Shentz(f): 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2009
At least photoshop her stomach. How unfair on her
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by dominique(f): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2009
*Shentz*:

At least photoshop her stomach. How unfair on her

there's prolly a photo shopped version somewhere, afterall why would she deliberately expose such flabby stuff if she knows it would be printed like that. i bet she must have done some plastic surgery now.
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 06, 2009
thats what Brazil was for!!!! she was trying to get rid of that really ugly stomach. i can safely say that for a mother of 5, she looks better than the most.
unfortunately there is no known magic potion for being old!
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by spikedcylinder: 4:01pm On Jul 06, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

i can safely say that for a mother of 5, she looks better than the most.
unfortunately there is no known magic potion for being old!

Exactly.
She still looks fab although she could have avoided taking that picture.
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by bawomolo(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2009
the photographer should have deleted that picture.
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by Shentz(f): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2009
bawomolo:

the photographer should have deleted that picture.

Maybe the photographer leaked it to get thousands of dollars you know
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2009
All this useless celebrity marriages that barely last 5 years.

I think most of them are just looking for cheap attention and more fame.

But I still love you Usher grin
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2009
FL Gators:

All this useless celebrity marriages that barely last 5 years.

I think most of them are just looking for cheap attention and more fame.

But I still love you Usher grin

celebrities are no better than you and I.
think about it for a minute? look around you. dont you know people who got married and had problem that early too? do you know a lot of people in their mid30s that have been married for +10yrs problem free? in this day and age, marriage is not what it used to be, celebrity or not.
the problem with celebrities is that they cant really cheat because the paparazzos will have the pics of them leaving the hotel leaked to the presse and therefore the union will suffer. we, the common people can shag away , nobody will leak our photos to the press.
so being a celebrity is harder to keep that union in check if one of them is a "human"
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

celebrities are no better than you and I.
think about it for a minute? look around you. dont you know people who got married and had problem that early too? do you know a lot of people in their mid30s that have been married for +10yrs problem free? in this day and age, marriage is not what it used to be, celebrity or not.
the problem with celebrities is that they cant really cheat because the paparazzos will have the pics of them leaving the hotel leaked to the presse and therefore the union will suffer. we, the common people can shag away , nobody will leak our photos to the press.
so being a celebrity is harder to keep that union in check if one of them is a "human"

You make valid points. You may be right and you may not be.
But some unions are just being made for attention. Such as that of Branjelina. undecided
This kinda unions is the reason why more people are begining to sign prenups.
What kind marriage would that be?

But see this tameka eh, see what she turned my bobo into

From sexy to. . . .ugh. But I still love his perfume sha cheesy

Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by MrCrackles(m): 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2009
Wow. . . .Another sorry twist! grin
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by ladykool(f): 3:18am On Jul 07, 2009
usher,usher,usher

wat can i say about this story!!hmmm cheesy cheesy cheesy
well thats wat he gets good for him and i pray the result come out negative then he will know she was fake all along(hmm maybe thats harsh)
pikin wey sey him mama no go sleep him too no go sleep!!! mumu usher
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by shotster50(m): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2009
Guess he finally heard the rumour.
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by dachamp(m): 12:26am On Jul 08, 2009
lady kool:

usher,usher,usher

wat can i say about this story!!hmmm cheesy cheesy cheesy
well thats wat he gets good for him and i pray the result come out negative then he will know she was fake all along(hmm maybe thats harsh)
pikin wey sey him mama no go sleep him too no go sleep!!! mumu usher

Wow! you harsh o. Too much drama sha for Usher.
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by kellorah: 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2009
Funny how people forget that they once loved their ex. No matter how bad she did u , come on. . . . the "Paper" track wasn't necessary. Anything to make more money I guess.

I swear he's got kids with her already. Wont he be hurting them dissing their mom like this?! Hmmm. Well, shows how much ur hurting. sad
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 08, 2009
usher fu ck up!

GO marry that Ugly Old Bitch!! angry

God forbid bad thing! tongue
Re: Usher Wants A Dna Test For The Last Baby by bawomolo(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2009
kellorah:

Funny how people forget that they once loved their ex. No matter how bad she did u , come on. . . . the "Paper" track wasn't necessary. Anything to make more money I guess.

I swear he's got kids with her already. Wont he be hurting them dissing their mom like this?! Hmmm. Well, shows how much your hurting. sad

lol i need to go hear that track

(1) (Reply)

Actor Bayo Bankole Aka Boy Alinco Is A Year Older Today / Chika Ike Risks Wardrobe Malfunction As She Poses Without Undies (photo) / Photo : Omotola Shares Photo Of Her First School Leaving Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.